• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

I think that's a little unfair, there's plenty of reasons why you can't be online at 10am on specific Tuesdays - you are probably ruling out half the workforce I'd expect. What about doctors, nurses, teachers, trade people, retail and hospitality staff etc.

Yeah fair point. But I always assumed many went as groups and someone within that could get online or call up.

Agree with @GinolaGinolaGinola though that they've maybe gone a tad high on the ST numbers? Surely 7,000 is too low even with corporates. What are we talking, 40k odd STHs? 3k away fans. 1-2k Corporates (seems a lot!)? Even then that should still leave double the quota we're hearing for members.

Yeah fair point. But I always assumed many went as groups and someone within that could get online or call up.

Agree with @GinolaGinolaGinola though that they've maybe gone a tad high on the ST numbers? Surely 7,000 is too low even with corporates. What are we talking, 40k odd STHs? 3k away fans. 1-2k Corporates (seems a lot!)? Even then that should still leave double the quota we're hearing for members.

I think corporate and premium is a much bigger number than you've suggested here, but isn't 7k about the same as at old WHL? There's 20k new STs that won't be scrapping over them though.

Didn’t the club have to give the local communities several thousand seats to get backing for the project? I’m sure I read that in a Trust update in the last 12-18 months and that accounts for the low number available to Members?

Didn’t the club have to give the local communities several thousand seats to get backing for the project? I’m sure I read that in a Trust update in the last 12-18 months and that accounts for the low number available to Members?

Jeeez, then it's not the large number of STHs that need to be worried about in terms of prawn sandwich and atmosphere!

I think they've done a bit of a booboo with having so many St's IMO.

What if 25,000 of those ST holders are complete bellends and don't sing or cheer, and just clap and eat tempura prawns at half time?
Bit risky as you're committing yourself to having half of stadium full of bricky fans each home game and all just for the money. Could end up having an atmosphere like the Emirates.

There is probably as much chance as getting 25,000 bellends/ day trippers/ if they went on general sale.

Jeeez, then it's not the large number of STHs that need to be worried about in terms of prawn sandwich and atmosphere!

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/may-article-import/2018/residents-ticket-scheme/

As part of our planning permission for the stadium, we agreed a community ticket scheme that provides for up to 2,500 season tickets and 2,500 matchday tickets to be made available to residents of the London Borough of Haringey and 2,500 season tickets and 2,500 matchday tickets to residents of the London Borough of Enfield.

The Club took this provision into account and set this number aside ahead of releasing additional season tickets for Wembley. Current season ticket holders are, therefore, completely unaffected by this allocation of season tickets. Residents of the Boroughs who have already purchased a season ticket for the first time during our season at Wembley are included within this number. Residents who are on our Bronze members’ waiting list who register an interest will be allocated in the order in which they appear on that list. Any season tickets remaining will be released through the usual process to those on the waiting list.

At this stage, we are asking residents to register an interest in buying a season ticket or registering for the Residents’ Ticket Scheme for matchday tickets. Residents can register for both but anyone that purchases a season ticket will be automatically removed from the match ticket process. The allocation of residents’ season tickets will take place after our usual renewal process of existing season ticket holders.

Qualifying residents will need to provide photographic proof of identification, along with a recent utility bill with matching details in person at our Ticket Office prior to any season ticket or registration for the Residents’ Ticket Scheme being confirmed.

Well happy to say I've gone all in for 2 x premium tickets with Thomas cook... once in a lifetime experience where I introduce my 12yr old son to our Home which I've been following for the best part of a decade.

Now all we need is a white hot atmosphere and a thumping result. Feel like a kid at Christmas :cool:

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/may-article-import/2018/residents-ticket-scheme/

As part of our planning permission for the stadium, we agreed a community ticket scheme that provides for up to 2,500 season tickets and 2,500 matchday tickets to be made available to residents of the London Borough of Haringey and 2,500 season tickets and 2,500 matchday tickets to residents of the London Borough of Enfield.

The Club took this provision into account and set this number aside ahead of releasing additional season tickets for Wembley. Current season ticket holders are, therefore, completely unaffected by this allocation of season tickets. Residents of the Boroughs who have already purchased a season ticket for the first time during our season at Wembley are included within this number. Residents who are on our Bronze members’ waiting list who register an interest will be allocated in the order in which they appear on that list. Any season tickets remaining will be released through the usual process to those on the waiting list.

At this stage, we are asking residents to register an interest in buying a season ticket or registering for the Residents’ Ticket Scheme for matchday tickets. Residents can register for both but anyone that purchases a season ticket will be automatically removed from the match ticket process. The allocation of residents’ season tickets will take place after our usual renewal process of existing season ticket holders.

Qualifying residents will need to provide photographic proof of identification, along with a recent utility bill with matching details in person at our Ticket Office prior to any season ticket or registration for the Residents’ Ticket Scheme being confirmed.

This is a purely a gesture. It sounds grand and all-encompassing of the local community but the reality has been that there was little take up for season tickets and this will be the same for individual match tickets.

I know there are a few Tottenham/Edmonton based fans on here but I remember hearing few years ago that official club members from N17 and neighboring post codes was less than 1% of total fan base.

I doubt they’ll ever actually sell more than a handful of tickets to the local community for each game so won’t be a big problem within this context of availability for members.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

This is a purely a gesture. It sounds grand and all-encompassing of the local community but the reality has been that there was little take up for season tickets and this will be the same for individual match tickets.

I know there are a few Tottenham/Edmonton based fans on here but I remember hearing few years ago that official club members from N17 and neighboring post codes was less than 1% of total fan base.

I doubt they’ll ever actually sell more than a handful of tickets to the local community for each game so won’t be a big problem within this context of availability for members.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
Might get myself a buy to let in the area? And register for the scheme before getting tenant in place. Plus once the gentrification is complete should appreciate nicely as well.

No brainer :)

Well happy to say I've gone all in for 2 x premium tickets with Thomas cook... once in a lifetime experience where I introduce my 12yr old son to our Home which I've been following for the best part of a decade.

Now all we need is a white hot atmosphere and a thumping result. Feel like a kid at Christmas :cool:

That’s fantastic. I am so pleased for you. Your son will have been at the first official game at the new stadium,which will be a historic memory in the THFC annals. What a privilege and what an introduction for your boy. I hope you both thoroughly enjoy it.

That’s fantastic. I am so pleased for you. Your son will have been at the first official game at the new stadium,which will be a historic memory in the THFC annals. What a privilege and what an introduction for your boy. I hope you both thoroughly enjoy it.

Thanks and you are spot on as to why I coughed up as an ex-pat supporter. I have several family members (arse holes) who cannot believe it but I really don't care.

East stand premium tickets, program, food, drinks and potentially meeting a legend. (Hope it's Ledders). Last Legend I met was Mabsy about 18 years ago when I was treated to a company box seat with Marcom who were directly above the tunnel.

Now onto travel logistics.....

A historic first game in the best stadium in europe under lights with an amazing atmopshere or show a boring 4-0 win in front of a half empty stadium

Take the sentiment and subjectivity out of it and I can perfectly understand Sky's decision....

They can cover the opening ceremony/build up on Sky Sports News or any other of their channels. Once the game kicks off the relevance of us trying to get back into top 4 against a side meandering comfortably in mid table is not as significant as one half of the title race (the closest title race in 5 years) against a team in a relegation scrap.

I've still not forgiven Sky for focusing on the totally irrelevant battle for 3rd place between Man U and Liverpool and showing their respective games instead of what turned out to be lasagne-gate on the final day of 2006! Had to find a pub in Harlow showing on danish TV instead!!

I'm just a regular member, and looking to go to a game. Do you guys reckon there's any chance of getting tickets for this season at all? We're gonna need 5 tickets, and all are prepared to get a membership, but there won't be any loyalty points for most of them.

What do you guys think, any chance of getting tickets for say Huddersfield or Everton this season? :)

I'm just a regular member, and looking to go to a game. Do you guys reckon there's any chance of getting tickets for this season at all? We're gonna need 5 tickets, and all are prepared to get a membership, but there won't be any loyalty points for most of them.

What do you guys think, any chance of getting tickets for say Huddersfield or Everton this season? :)

Maybe, if we've fcuked up royally, St Totteringham's Day has passed and the Thursday night league is all we have for next season

Something needs clarifying.

We have approx 7k tickets for members ,(similar to the old Lane). Bronze members previously had a priority window to secure a limited amount of tickets before the Lilywhite members window opened.

Bronze members are now Hotspur+ members and have that same priority window. What is NOT stated is whether Hotspur+ members only have a limited amount of tickets to go for. If there is no cap on the number, ALL normal members (even with a mountain of LP's) are royally f.cked.

Back