1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Denmark Spur, 9 Jun 2018.

1. ricky2tricky4city

ricky2tricky4city Chris Armstrong

Well.......I'm going to trundle up to Wembley one last time. Hopefully the boxpark is open earlyish so i can drink and feed myself.

I cant miss the gooner game, i just cant do it. We need to crush them, after this years emirates let down, lets give them a real good send off back to Wembley Park.

2. JerusalemMan

JerusalemMan Ruel Fox

markysimmo likes this.
  3. Jordinho

Jordinho Clive Allen Staff Member

Huddersfield and West Ham early kickoffs, but subject to CL scheduling. As if they're going to give us the required recovery time if we end up playing on the Wednesday before.

4. ricky2tricky4city

Just checking some dates and noticed .....KLAXON.....

Liverpool away 31st March (4.30ko) is Mothers Day........get yourselves organised men.......early lunch, can still make the game.

billyiddo likes this.
  5. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

Already noted and lunch booked in for 12.30pm

ricky2tricky4city likes this.
  6. ricky2tricky4city

Ooooo....I've gone for 1pm....hope that's enough time.

Don't want to come across rushed, anxious, touchy, basically I DONT WANT TO BE HERE! :)

Spur of the moment likes this.
  7. Whiffler

Whiffler Jonathan Woodgate

31st March is also clock change - you'll lose an hour's sleep.

01:00 GMT/Zulu becomes 02:00 BST/Alpha

As we'll all still be celebrating another trouncing of SCBC, being in bed at that hour is unlikely.

8. a spur from swansea

a spur from swansea Bobby Mimms

Theres going to be hell of a turn round for tickets if the legends game is on the 30th,there has to be a meeting on the monday to say yes everything was ok, then the game on the 3rd,the circle of doom will be turning like a windmill in a middle of a tornado.

9. Whiffler

Whiffler Jonathan Woodgate

The final test event should be a formality. IF .... there a few dramas at the U18, and these are shown to have been addressed. IF .... there are no new dramas.

Building experience in the staff is the real key. The tech systems must have been approved to get this far.

So to avoid the mad rush you/we fear, I would expect any tickets to go on sale before the Leg-Ends Match.

The club will have a critical path depending on FA Cup results.

Mind you, if Brighton AND Palarse progress, the latter might have less recovery time. If they play each other .... my, what larks, Pip. What larks.

10. spursfan1976

spursfan1976 Stephane Dalmat

May be a silly question, appologies if so, but will The Huddersfield game stay at it's current time, and date now the UCL draw outcome is known?

11. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

Its 400% the Saturday 13th at 12.30pm

12. GPRD81

GPRD81 Jamie Redknapp

Review of scheduled home games and possibility of rearrangement:

Sun 7th - Brighton - will definitely be moved; either because Brighton progress in FA Cup but also due to our UCL match v Emirates Marketing Project scheduled for Tuesday 9th; it will therefore either be Saturday 6th or Tues 23/Weds 24

Huddersfield - Sat 13th 12:30 KO - no need for game to be rearranged now that UCL draw has been made; this is probably the perfect scheduling as gives us 4 days post City first leg (and City play Sunday 14th v palace so we'll have 24 hours extra rest going into 2nd leg).

West Ham - Sat 27th 12:30KO - doubt this will move; if we were in CL SF it would be midweek after so sat is ideal.

Everton - Sun 12 Mat 1500 - definitely remains at this date/time as all final day PL games must KO at same time

C Palace - still dependent on Brighton outcome; Brighton lose and we play Palace tues 23/wed 24; brighton win and then we play Palace Weds 3rd April.

DaveT316 and markysimmo like this.
  13. Denmark Spur

Denmark Spur Dean Austin

14. jabbathehut

jabbathehut Steven Caulker

They wouldn't dare put up season ticket prices would they?No doubt we will have to confirm before we know if we will have cl football.

15. Sandman

Sandman Andy Sinton

Out of interest does anyone know if all the Season tickets are gone? or will be?

I am contemplating getting one even though I am out of the country at the moment so I have one for when I get back. I could then sell tickets for face value ( I am not going to scalp fellow fans ) and when I Am over I can go to a few games whilst there and eventually have a season ticket for when I get back in the country.

16. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Les Medley

You may be able to get a horrendously expensive one but all the normal ones are sold out

17. Sandman

Sandman Andy Sinton

Ah ok, good to know.

18. a spur from swansea

I see long standing members getting shafted again,.....7000 members tickets available,can't understand why we're in the same pool as johnny come latelys,people who've just joined in the last few years.

Can't understand why if you been a member say for 10 years or more, have an extra window to buy their tickets,you know the ones who were there in the late 90's/00 when we were brick...

Mikey10 and SteveAWOL like this.
  19. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Mitchell Thomas

So I joined my nephew as a member 5 or 6 years ago when he was around 10. He does now have a season ticket but if he were still just a member, would it be right that he would always have a lower priority than other members just due to age?
    I am not unsympathetic of your point, but even length of membership doesn’t mean someone turned up to every game when we were crap.

20. a spur from swansea

Length of membership doesn't count!!...do you work for the club?...i don't think you can can put someone in the same pot with someone who is only 10 to someone who has supported the club for over 40 years ...happy days if you had a half a grand lying around to buy a season ticket ,i couldnt at the time.

Quite simply the first couple of hours of the ticket window,members whove been a member substansive number of years shold get priority ,amazing a few years back i was about twenty points away in getting a cup final ticket,now i wont get one in my life time.

21. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Mitchell Thomas

As I said I am not unsympathetic of your position but I don’t think it’s as easy as having a cut off of xx years. What should the cut off be? What if someone went regularly in 1990s, kept up membership but has only been occasionally each season since that?
    How do younger suppprters build up allegiance and an attendance history if they can’t attend because of 50 year old+ supporters having priority just because they went to games in 1993-98?
    I just don’t think there is an ideal way that will please everyone.

Kandi1977 likes this.