• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Barca tickets are on sale to registered supporters now, ie restricted general sale. Not all that many left, and not too many together.

Glad to see that they'll relent on this when push comes to shove. Notable though that they snuck it out a bit, no email to announce the lifted restrictions on availability. They're still very, very keen to protect the perceived value of membership.
Judging by the amount of Spanish (well Catalan I guess) being spoken around me at Wembley tonight, I think that the club would've been better off allowing members of long standing purchase guest tickets than anyone on the system by 1st September which was after the group stage draw was made... no wonder the away section was half empty!

What a brick atmosphere at Wembley last night. Place was full of Chinese Messi fans and Korean Son fans.
Felt like everyone in the stadium just sat watching, no fudging support from the fans.

What a brick atmosphere at Wembley last night. Place was full of Chinese Messi fans and Korean Son fans.
Felt like everyone in the stadium just sat watching, no fudging support from the fans.

Really? Where were you sat?? From upper 529 I thought the atmosphere was decent.
A lot of noise around kick off before Lloris did his best to stifle the crowd after 90 seconds! But even then the crowd got behind them more than is normal after conceding. Then at 2-0 there was an air of resignation but still some pockets of "Oh when the Spurs" and "Being a Kid" rang out.
The second half i thought was a good atmosphere from the fans, largely as they could see some fight and pride from the players.

Did my share of hollering but sometimes you really do feel compelled to just sit back and admire.

In more than sixty years watching Tottenham I don't ever recall witnessing a display quite like what we saw from Messi last night. It's one thing to see it on the box but quite another when it's right there in front of you in the flesh.

My son asked me was that how it felt watching the Spurs double side? I had to reply no, well kind of, but they are on another level again.

Really? Where were you sat?? From upper 529 I thought the atmosphere was decent.
A lot of noise around kick off before Lloris did his best to stifle the crowd after 90 seconds! But even then the crowd got behind them more than is normal after conceding. Then at 2-0 there was an air of resignation but still some pockets of "Oh when the Spurs" and "Being a Kid" rang out.
The second half i thought was a good atmosphere from the fans, largely as they could see some fight and pride from the players.
243. I don't think you can call it a good atmosphere when you can't hear it in certain parts of the stadium.

243. I don't think you can call it a good atmosphere when you can't hear it in certain parts of the stadium.

Agree on that. Though i often attribute that to Wembley's cauldron effect that just doesn't seem to allow the sound to carry round.

Don't get me wrong, i've been to far more electric atmospheres, I just don't think it was that bad, esp given we were always chasing the game.

Let's be honest, we are not exactly known as fans that'll give the team a lift when they're down and it's really needed. I find it's often a reactive response to a goal or positive move on the pitch that sparks the fans, rather than a proactive one of just getting behind them even when we are playing brick.

I thought it was a decent atmosphere (sat in my ST seat in 231) last night compared to what it has been at Wembley for the last year and a bit. It obviously doesn’t match the atmosphere for Real Madrid last year.

Did my share of hollering but sometimes you really do feel compelled to just sit back and admire.

In more than sixty years watching Tottenham I don't ever recall witnessing a display quite like what we saw from Messi last night. It's one thing to see it on the box but quite another when it's right there in front of you in the flesh.

My son asked me was that how it felt watching the Spurs double side? I had to reply no, well kind of, but they are on another level again.
He was absolutely brilliant wasn't he
I actually came away from that came having enjoyed it despite losing
I loved our fight, passion and spirit especially in the 2nd half
As good as he is I'm getting more and more fudged off with Hugo

Lamela (Immense), Kane, Winks (Last 25), Toby all came out with a lot of credit

Last edited:

Brilliant player and head and shoulders the best player on the pitch, as you say some times you have to just sit and admire certain players.

Mates are gutted, they booked flights, etc for Barca away and didn't realise you had to apply before the 2nd October, DOH !!!

Home end it is !!

DpUUXR9WkAM06pq.jpg

I wonder if that'll be the first game at the new stadium too?
5 out of 6 games away on tv...I’m hoping to this is is Sky picking the safe choice for new WHL as opposed to them having inside info ahead of us about when it’s going to open.
As an aside Sunday 4pm is a brick kick off time for those goIng to games so no idea what the extra half hour has been added for.

5 out of 6 games away on tv...I’m hoping to this is is Sky picking the safe choice for new WHL as opposed to them having inside info ahead of us about when it’s going to open.
As an aside Sunday 4pm is a brick kick off time for those goIng to games so no idea what the extra half hour has been added for.

It's because the previous game that day starts at 2.15pm. They usually do that if there's a third game kicking off at noon, but there isn't on that day.

Sky bricking on the traveling fans once again.

2nd Dec. Cheslea v Fulham/NLD and Merseyside Derby.

Yes, pretty sure that was a random selection by a computer. A Sky w@nkfest if ever I saw it 'Sunday is Derby Day'

Back