• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Just had it confirmed that for the Barca home game the club aren’t doing any fan club tickets as it’s too short a notice... nothing to do with a guaranteed sell out then

excuse my ignorance, but what's a fan club ticket? Guessing it's totally separate to One Hotspur membership or STs?

Or perhaps i should ask, which fan clubs?

No you have to be a member but the club sell them as a group. So we had 33 of us for Madrid in 2 rows

It’s an official club recognised organisation for fans ... but not one to protest or moan publicly like the Trust

Had an email from the club saying they had taken a £1.75 admin fee on my Barca ticket by mistake, they really are not helping themselves recently

Had an email from the club saying they had taken a £1.75 admin fee on my Barca ticket by mistake, they really are not helping themselves recently

I signed up for the auto cup ticket thing but I'm sure I read somewhere (email/website/on here?) that this this was being suspended while at Wembley and that we'd have to apply in the normal way when the window was announced. This I have done and now I've had the same email. Are they going to charge me twice for last season's seat, with an admin fee for the privilege? Doesn't look like it to date, but it wouldn't surprise me the way things have gone thus far.

So the Cardiff game, which no one wants to go to, will be restricted sale but the City game, for which demand will surely be much greater, is allowed to go to general sale. What's that about?

They are sellng tickets for our game at MK Dons to MK Dons fans, its in their site

Thats ridiculous

No....IT'S FVCKING OUTRAGEOUS!

So hows that going to work then? Are we all suposed to sit and be "happy clappy" together or will there be segregation?

I can just imagine it now..... "We're the Shelf Side etc, We're the Park Lane etc, We're the Watford etc and We're the MK etc". Oh what fun we'll have :rolleyes:

Should've played it at the Olympic Stadium or the New Den. At least it'd have given it a bit of an edge.

Absolutely no justification for this at all! :mad:

Anyone fancy Inter away... there are plenty of fans selling them on for a “friend” online

Nothing to do with loyalty point collections

MK's average gate is around 6000 so can't see too many MKD fans turning up. And how many Spurs/Watford fans will be arsed? Stadium holds 30k, be surprised if there's more than 20k all told on the night.

Can see I’ve got £15 pending debit from Tottenham on my bank account can only assume that this is for an MK ticket.

Back