• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Do we know what allocation will be for thd semi-final?

Last year as a Bronze member (with high membership points) I know I was pretty much g’teed to get a SF ticket, whereas now as a first season ST holder, I don’t feel as confident :-/

Just seen that Southampton have announced their allocation as 33,411. I assume it would be the same for each SF participant?
ST LPs are going to come into play (obviously) so if you’ve been to most games this season including the Cup ties you should be in with a good chance.
The club has already said that they will use LPs from being a member as a tie-breaker if necessary, so it sounds like you might be well placed in that scenario.

Just seen that Southampton have announced their allocation as 33,411. I assume it would be the same for each SF participant?
ST LPs are going to come into play (obviously) so if you’ve been to most games this season including the Cup ties you should be in with a good chance.
The club has already said that they will use LPs from being a member as a tie-breaker if necessary, so it sounds like you might be well placed in that scenario.

Everyone up to and including phase 6 of the renewals should get one if its roughly 5k per phase and then a good chunk of phase 7 - that's assuming everyone takes up their ticket.

Edit - although maybe not as the phases were also done on length of time.

Everyone up to and including phase 6 of the renewals should get one if its roughly 5k per phase and then a good chunk of phase 7 - that's assuming everyone takes up their ticket.

Edit - although maybe not as the phases were also done on length of time.

The last phases are based on position on the waiting list last summer I think.

Currently sitting on 62 points, only games I've missed at 'Home' are APOEL (although purchased a ticket in the 3 game package) and Newport, no away games on my own ST, so hopefully I'll be in the higher reaches of the new ST holders.

Yep, the first season ST holders is based where on the waiting list you were.

Yes that’s the case for ST purchases.
But for the Semi-final tickets, if it goes far enough down the list of ST holders and there is then a glut of applicants higher than the number of remaining tickets, but all on the same ST LPs, then they will turn to the LPs you had as a member at the end of last season as the differentiator (at least I think that is what was said).

I’m on 60 points for this season (in phase 7 for the ST process) . I can’t remember what my LPs were as a Bronze member but it was enough to get me into the Cat A games in the ballots last year. I’m hopeful of a semi-final ticket. But can’t see much chance of one for the Final, should we get there.

Yes that’s the case for ST purchases.
But for the Semi-final tickets, if it goes far enough down the list of ST holders and there is then a glut of applicants higher than the number of remaining tickets, but all on the same ST LPs, then they will turn to the LPs you had as a member at the end of last season as the differentiator (at least I think that is what was said).

I’m on 60 points for this season (in phase 7 for the ST process) . I can’t remember what my LPs were as a Bronze member but it was enough to get me into the Cat A games in the ballots last year. I’m hopeful of a semi-final ticket. But can’t see much chance of one for the Final, should we get there.

I think I saw that somewhere too about taking into account the loyalty points from previously being a Bronze member, I'm hopeful that not too many people that are new ST holders will have been to every game to enable me to get a ticket for the SF, my wife as a Lilywhite member (now bronze) got a ticket for the SF last season on her membership points

Can only assume that the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match will probably be rearranged for the Weds of the final week of the season. Possible run-in
Watford (h)
WBA (a)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h)
Leicester (h)

That wouldn't be a bad run-in especially if we still be level or a point ahead of chelsea going into the last 4 matches

Back