• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Anyone driving to the Saints game on Boxing Day from the south? With no trains this is going to be impossible by public transport with a 12.30pm kick off

Just looking at my travel options for Sunday and noticed that anyone travelling from Bedford or Luton on Sunday can get free coach transport with Zeelo
https://zeelo.co/#/zeelos/14867

I used them last week (from Essex) and thought they were fine. Getting home took a long time though, the train would probably have been quicker, even allowing for getting into Wembley Park station.

From what I can gather of their model they put on coaches where there is demand. So for those of you looking to get up from the south on Boxing Day it might be worth registering an interest https://zeelo.co/#/interest/14785

It appears BT Sport have chosen to show Man Utd v Southampton on Sat 30th Dec 5.30pm ko
and Palace v Emirates Marketing Project on Sun 31st 12.00noon

Sky should be making their choices very soon for the final weekend of 2017. Tomorrow maybe?

They've just released a few hundred tickets for Real Madrid. Most of them in the upper tier, but also two blocks in the lower tier that I think were part of the away section.

Pleased to see that they’ve finally updated the ticketing site, so that I can actually choose a seat on my mobile/tablet.

393C4B1A-F627-4465-A143-733D404E3D67.jpeg

9E359618-B5E7-45A4-BBA5-6B30D1580A64.jpeg

Last edited:
So our game against West Ham must be Sat 30th Dec at 3pm then

No, the remaining tv picks still under discussion apparently.

I saw a tweet to the trust yesterday asking about a rumour that we’d be playing 2.30 on New Years Eve. But that may be nothing more than pure rumour until the official dates are announced.

Hey-ho. It’s not as if people have other arrangements to make/juggle over that time of year. Take your time Sky and BT. Don’t mind us.

No, the remaining tv picks still under discussion apparently.

Hey-ho. It’s not as if people have other arrangements to make/juggle over that time of year. Take your time Sky and BT. Don’t mind us.

That"s Sky for you and the blame lays with them( and those that pay them), they only care about the armchair supporters and fudge the traveling fans.

364 points got an Arsenal ticket, another season I miss out even with an ST

I have 310 and literally get none of the London games

Back