• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Secondary Ticketing Platform for 2017-18
Posted on 19 June 2017 - 17:25

With the sales and allocation process for Season Tickets at Wembley Stadium for next season well underway, we are now able to confirm initial details regarding the ticket resale platform that the Club will operate for our Premier League matches.

wembley_mon730a.jpg

Any Season Ticket Holder that is not able to attend a home fixture next season will be able to list their seat for sale via the Ticket Exchange system that we will operate in conjunction with Ticketmaster.

The headline points to note regarding this system are:

- Tickets will be listed for sale at face value.

- Season Ticket Holders will recoup 1/19th of the cost of their Season Ticket when their seat is sold for a Premier League fixture.

- Season Ticket Holders will be able to select whether they receive the rebate for sold tickets in the form of a monthly payment or have the funds held to be used as payment against the cost of their Season Ticket for the 2018-19 season.

- Season Ticket Holders will not pay any fees for listing or selling their season tickets for sale.

- Purchasers will pay a single fixed £7.50 fee when purchasing a match ticket via Ticket Exchange.

- While season tickets can be listed well in advance of matches, the Club will determine when the Ticket Exchange sales will be made available for each fixture.

New award of an additional Loyalty Point to Season Ticket Holders for every home Premier League fixture during the 2017-18 season.

Following every home Premier League fixture next season, Season Ticket Holders will be issued with one additional Loyalty Point if either they have their Season Stadium Access Card scanned at Wembley Stadium’s turnstiles OR list their seat for sale on our Ticket Exchange system.

Full details on how and when the Ticket Exchange platform will operate will be announced and communicated to all Season Ticket Holders in due course before the start of next season.

Does this mean all games will be the same category or that we will sell cat a games for ave price but will be sold at cat a price?

Good to see the end of Touthub.
It doesn't say that a game has to be sold out first though. Wouldn't that sensibly be the case however?

I suppose the LP bonus is to get the seat filled, one way or another, rather than ST holders just staying at home for the less attractive games. And may become valuable if we get to a cup final, given the increased number of STs we now have.

Doesn't say anything about selling out so presume that is not the criteria here

A strange one. I guess it's because they aren't banking on too many 90k sell outs. Then again, why would anyone buy on tx paying a £7.50 fee when 'standard' tickets remain on sale? Seating area maybe?

Irrespective of such quirks, it's got to be preferable to stubhub...

It will be through stub hub, hence the fee

The club just don't want to see empty seats in the lower tier looking brick on tv

Pathetic organisation. The RL final has been that weekend for years now, how the FA dont know that is beyond me

Have you missed the fact that it's the Premier League who select the fixtures? Absolutely nothing to do with the FA.

I think I read somewhere that it will be 3000. I.e. The obligatory amount but no more.
But from a quick search of likely sources I can't find anything official. So it may just be supposition.

The designated away section will be around 3,000, but it shouldn't be hard for anyone who wants to attend to get tickets.

The designated away section will be around 3,000, but it shouldn't be hard for anyone who wants to attend to get tickets.

I thought we had 90,000 capacity for the season, my crap maths tells me if it is 90% that should be 9,000. Where am I going wrong boys?

Got a few friends who are Brighton fans and we are talking about driving up for the match, midweek in December. The one match I really wanted on a weekend.

I thought we had 90,000 capacity for the season, my crap maths tells me if it is 90% that should be 9,000. Where am I going wrong boys?

Got a few friends who are Brighton fans and we are talking about driving up for the match, midweek in December. The one match I really wanted on a weekend.

It's 10% up to a maximum of 3000.

It's 10% up to a maximum of 3000.

Ok cheers, I think some of them will struggle to get tickets with the other Brighton fans and might try and get tickets on the general market. Ours is the match they most want to go to, well that and Palace. Which promises to be proper tasty......

Have you missed the fact that it's the Premier League who select the fixtures? Absolutely nothing to do with the FA.

Tbh I thought the FA did have some sort of input, whereby they would have said to the PL, by the way, Wembley is being used on these days..dont give Spurs a home match that weekend.

Then again, too much too ask I suppose

Tbh I thought the FA did have some sort of input, whereby they would have said to the PL, by the way, Wembley is being used on these days..dont give Spurs a home match that weekend.

Then again, too much too ask I suppose

It would have been left to Spurs' to advise the Premier League.

Worst part is that the FA originally created the Premier League because the Football League was thought to be becoming too powerful!

Quite frankly I'm shocked by how sensible this is!

giphy.gif

I wouldn't read too much into the change that ST holders can only sell their ticket at face value.

It appears a fair policy on face value but With a 90,000 capacity there is little chance of inflated prices and what it is actually preventing is tickets being sold below face value and the upfront payers (ie ST holders) being pee'd off that the 'go when i want supporter' is securing tickets on the cheap most weeks.

Thats why ST's should have been £500 this year.

So my 9 month old son who I registered as a member when he was born and is number 53812 on the waiting list has just been offered a season ticket for next season.... Anyone else got this email?

Back