• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

It will be impossible, unless we are away to Sunderland on a Monday night.
But that was the same in any case for members last season.
At least as a ST holder you will always be ahead of members in the queue. 25 ST LPs beats 500 Member LPs.

Exactly this.

Unfortunately as a member I would think that is now it as far as going to an away day is concerned for us, unless they do start to do a split allocation for certain matches i.e. 80/20 so that members do get the odd chance here and there.

Still have 300 LPs after the adjustment, but as you say, wont be enough to get a sniff of a ticket, even for Stoke away

Need some advice
I want to take my nephew to the Bournemouth game
There will be general sale of course but what locations so far have gone on sale and any lower tier?

Need some advice
I want to take my nephew to the Bournemouth game
There will be general sale of course but what locations so far have gone on sale and any lower tier?

I got three lower tier seats together for Burnley on the first day of general sale - block 118, row 20. Was quite pleased about that, even though I keep being offered better seats now by season ticket holders with transport and holiday worries.

I got three lower tier seats together for Burnley on the first day of general sale - block 118, row 20. Was quite pleased about that, even though I keep being offered better seats now by season ticket holders with transport and holiday worries.

Is that general sale or members?
I've got access to my bros membership and my nephew have one too

Is anyone trying to buy the CL package for ST holders today? I've been on the "Please Wait" page for ages and ages, but don't even have a wheel of death showing.

The club seem to be advocating contacting the ticket office via email. Not sure how that will work? Tell them I want to buy my seat package and wait for them to contact me? I'm not putting my card details in an email.

I've been holding for most of the morning. Any idea how long our 'own seats' will be held for? Let's assume I didn't see the tweet above. Are we expected to give up a whole day to sit at a screen? I want to go home at some point today and don't really fancy re-loading at home. If we have several days to do it I wont bother waiting today, but I'm sure they will get offered down the list to others at some point.

I've been holding for most of the morning. Any idea how long our 'own seats' will be held for? Let's assume I didn't see the tweet above. Are we expected to give up a whole day to sit at a screen? I want to go home at some point today and don't really fancy re-loading at home. If we have several days to do it I wont bother waiting today, but I'm sure they will get offered down the list to others at some point.

Just today I think. And only until 5pm, so don't plan on trying this evening.
Packages go on sale to Bronze members tomorrow

Bournemouth priority sales for members have also gone on sale today, which isn't very clever.
Plus there's Swansea and Burnley tickets on sale as well.
The ticketing platform is rubbish at the best of times. I think it just can't take the strain.

got in once it crashed.Got in again a hour of so later then saw an e-mail that there will be an option for season ticketholders to buy individual games later albeit for more.Have decided to go for the package can't get in.Don't understand the system at all at most 40000 are trying to log in for a ticket site that is nothing.Oh and you can't just click on one thing to buy the package so you are on there for much longer.There should just be a link that takes you to buy the package separate from everything else.

I'm in and it says enter the amount of tickets in the form below. There is no form and I only want my ticket/seat. Shambles.

QUOTE="jabbathehut, post: 952432, member: 10166"]got in once it crashed.Got in again a hour of so later then saw an e-mail that there will be an option for season ticketholders to buy individual games later albeit for more.Have decided to go for the package can't get in.Don't understand the system at all at most 40000 are trying to log in for a ticket site that is nothing.Oh and you can't just click on one thing to buy the package so you are on there for much longer.There should just be a link that takes you to buy the package separate from everything else.[/QUOTE]

And if you try phoning, there is a message that says "this number is not taking calls at the moment". For both the local and international number.

Anyway, just got in now. It is slow and you have to add each game to your basket individually, but got there in the end.

Got this to look forward to tomorrow... Don't really see why they've limited both to a single day? Seems like deliberately setting your brick system up to fail.

ST holder, and gold to boot - so signed up for aut cup scheme.

Had nothing personal, nothing taken

Today get an email but logging in the package shows as GS, and it tells me to select a package and price. There are no boxes to select !.

I actually hope to swap to a Gold Wembley for these games, but fear the club/TMaster are against me.

Got this to look forward to tomorrow... Don't really see why they've limited both to a single day? Seems like deliberately setting your brick system up to fail.

Indeed...

Monday: Bronze membership tickets for Bournemouth
Tuesday: Lilywhite membership tickets for Bournemouth
Wednesday: Guest tickets for Bournemouth + Season ticket holders packages for CL
Thursday (until 5pm): Wembley Pass + Bronze + Lilywhite packages for CL

Looking forward to the wheel of death tomorrow!

Back