• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I don't blame them, no. But why exactly do we have to have this nonsense that 10k people in attendance each week (5k from STs and 5 from the rest of us) have to be from 2 specific boroughs of London?

I dunno, we'll see how it works out when the time comes.

This is the first I have heard of that tbh - got a link or can you expand a little?

Still no confirmation of individual match ticket prices or On-sales dates for home games. I mean, its not like we have any home games next month....

Because we have a lot of fans that simply can't go every week, and now we have just as many of those who have ST, and won't attend even half of the games.
But surely any fan in that group would concede that it would be mad for the club to do anything other than try to maximise the number of ST holders?

Wembley.png

Wembley_Ticket_Prices.png

Multi-Game Packages are exclusively open to One Hotspur Bronze members and give the chance to secure the same seat for each match within a package. The first of these packages includes our first home match of the season against London rivals and defending Premier League champions Chelsea, as well as the home matches against Burnley and Swansea City.

Tickets for Package 1 will be available on Level 2 and Level 5 at Wembley Stadium on a first come first served basis from 10.00am on Thursday 20 July. These ticket packages can be purchased by Bronze members at the rate of one ticket per member online or by calling 0344 844 0102 (option 1). Alternatively, any remaining tickets for the Chelsea fixture will be available as individual match tickets next week, with Bronze members able to purchase from 10.00am on Wednesday 26 July and all Bronze and Lilywhite members able to purchase tickets for this match 24 hours later from 10.00am on Thursday 27 July.

Further packages of matches will be announced in the coming weeks with all of our Category A fixtures featuring in these multi-game packages. Booking fees apply and all tickets are subject to availability.

Have you sat up there, i have,its like watching subbuteo,lol.....i wonder what prices for a home third round game in the league cup against Yeovil for example.Levy must be crossing his fingers and toes we get a Premier league club.

I would imagine LC (and possibly FA Cup) games the top tier won't be available unless ticket demand is there (and would it be possible to have full cap with the deal for Wembley?)

I would imagine LC (and possibly FA Cup) games the top tier won't be available unless ticket demand is there (and would it be possible to have full cap with the deal for Wembley?)
Won't we need to keep some full-allocation games back in case we go a long way in the CL or even final stages of EL/LC/FAC?

Have you sat up there, i have,its like watching subbuteo,lol.....i wonder what prices for a home third round game in the league cup against Yeovil for example.Levy must be crossing his fingers and toes we get a Premier league club.

Wont be doing those ones myself. I will be trying for Blocks 130-137

The impression we got was that the whole lower tier was sold out to season ticket holders.Can any original season ticket holders confirm if it was all for sale.

Back