• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Block 522, Row 25. Hopefully a change to the upper tier will bring a better result. Was lower tier in 2012 which was a result best forgotten.

For CL I was in 526 row 36, and there were probably a dozen rows behind. That part is the highest point though, above half way line south side.

148 points is the cut off.

A lot lower than I thought it would be.
Safely in with my 196. Will probably be the last time I get to see us at Wembley in a semi-final/final. As it won't go to members once we're in the new stadium and I have no intention of getting a season ticket.

I'm in as well. 214 pts. Block 521 - Row 22. £30 ticket.

Was in Block 520 - Row 23 for the League Cup Final, so pretty much the same view from the corner area.

I was in Block 543, Row 25 for the nightmare semi-final. Which was one from the top row behind the goal as high as you could go.

A lot lower than I thought it would be.
Safely in with my 196. Will probably be the last time I get to see us at Wembley in a semi-final/final. As it won't go to members once we're in the new stadium and I have no intention of getting a season ticket.

Same with me.

Block 522, Row 25. Hopefully a change to the upper tier will bring a better result. Was lower tier in 2012 which was a result best forgotten.

Know the feeling. Never seen us win in 5 visits. I am going for a change of Car Park, going to park and ride from Stanmore, see if it brings any luck

Know the feeling. Never seen us win in 5 visits. I am going for a change of Car Park, going to park and ride from Stanmore, see if it brings any luck

I was there in 2008 and was the very last row in the upper tier right in the corner, block 535 I think? That's the only time aside from the CSKA game I've seen us win there in 9 visits.

Chelsea, W 2-1 2008
Man Utd, L 0-0 (4-1 pens) 2009
Barcelona, D 1-1 2009
Portsmouth, L 0-2 2010
Chelsea, L 1-5 2012
Chelsea, L 0-2 2015
Monaco, L 1-2 2016
B.Leverkusen, L 0-1 2016
CSKA Moscow, W 3-1 2016
Chelsea, ??? 2017

I was there in 2008 and was the very last row in the upper tier right in the corner, block 535 I think? That's the only time aside from the CSKA game I've seen us win there in 9 visits.

Chelsea, W 2-1 2008
Man Utd, L 0-0 (4-1 pens) 2009
Barcelona, D 1-1 2009
Portsmouth, L 0-2 2010
Chelsea, L 1-5 2012
Chelsea, L 0-2 2015

Monaco, L 1-2 2016
B.Leverkusen, L 0-1 2016
CSKA Moscow, W 3-1 2016
Chelsea, ??? 2017

And Tottenham 0 Celtic 2

5 visits and one solitary Bale goal..

Our game v West Ham (A) will now take place on Friday 5 May (KO: 8pm), broadcast live on Sky Sports.

I hate Friday night football, TV screwing over the traveling fan once again. :mad:

Hopefully loads and loads of ST holders feel like that as well, decide not to bother, and members get a chance of a ticket... Hahahahahahahaha
Maybe you could all hold a stay-away protest...:D

Hopefully loads and loads of ST holders feel like that as well, decide not to bother, and members get a chance of a ticket... Hahahahahahahaha
Maybe you could all hold a stay-away protest...:D

A couple of guys i go to the games in Europe with live around the Manchester area, they are ST and hardly miss a game but like a lot of fans who travel they have to work Friday. I think they will still make the game but they deserve to be treated better by fudging Sky Sports.

Our game v West Ham (A) will now take place on Friday 5 May (KO: 8pm), broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Its a shame United are still in with a shout of reaching the EL semis, a Friday 8pm ko wouldnt have been a bad time to have the United match..well better than Monday 8pm at least

Back