• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Just seemed odd it's 400 down on the number for some other recent games, I wondered if the others don't bring a full allocation and the scum do. Maybe it's just more corporate.

Probably a little more corporate, a little more being siphoned off for behind the scenes and don't forget you lose a certain amount of seating for Arsenal because of the segregation in the South lower/upper

Think I've said it to you before, Definitely see this as a Sky candidate for Monday night so it has its very own slot and they can concentrate on all the romantic stuff that they want to do regarding the last game at White Hart Lane. From a purely selfish perspective, I would love it to be the Monday night because I think it gives it a grander feel, under the lights, two classic teams with plenty of history with strong support for both clubs at the game.
Doesn't help you so much with the travelling but I think personally that the final game being under the lights is a very apt where to go..........squeeze one more glory, glory night in with a full white strip hopefully!

Saturday night 5.30pm fine by me...

Applied for Palace away. Will probably only need about a million LP's to get a ticket :mad:

Swansea was a high cut off point considering it's an evening, midweek game in Wales.

Quick question that i'm sure one of you good people will know the answer to...

Got 2 x tickets for the B'mth game, one of which is under my daughter's Junior membership. She is now unable to go, though I do have my ol' dear lined up to take her place.

So, what's the deal with the preloaded membership card?? Should I let ticket office know or just chance it on the day that mum will get through the turnstile with a Junior's card?
Technically, being an OAP, i don't think the ticket price is any different, but if I request that the name is changed will the club refuse on the grounds that my daughter's ticket was balloted based on her loyalty points??

Any advice and experience much appreciated. Cheers.

Quick question that i'm sure one of you good people will know the answer to...

Got 2 x tickets for the B'mth game, one of which is under my daughter's Junior membership. She is now unable to go, though I do have my ol' dear lined up to take her place.

So, what's the deal with the preloaded membership card?? Should I let ticket office know or just chance it on the day that mum will get through the turnstile with a Junior's card?
Technically, being an OAP, i don't think the ticket price is any different, but if I request that the name is changed will the club refuse on the grounds that my daughter's ticket was balloted based on her loyalty points??

Any advice and experience much appreciated. Cheers.

You can't change names unless your old dear is a member too?

Contact the ticket office. I would assume that tickets are non transferable, but give the tivket office a bit of a sob story and they might let you switch.

Took a friend last year on my daughter's junior membership ticket when she wasn't able to go. Straight through the turnstile, no questions asked. Suppose it's a bit of a risk but my experience suggests you'll be okay. Obviously have the sob story ready to go!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Are the Bronze/Lilywhite members applications for the Semi-Final informed today?

OS says :
The result of the members’ allocation process will be announced by 5pm on Wednesday, March 29, with emails being sent to successful members within 24 hours of the ballot being completed.

I don''t know if that means they will announce the LP cut-off by 5pm, or they will have added the purchase to successful members' Accounts by that time, with emails following.
There's nothing showing yet in my transaction history.

EDIT : Actually I'm not sure how I'd tell my my Account. LPs aren't given for this game. There's already an entry to show I "purchased" the item when I made the application.

Yes! SF ticket.
Block 503, so up in the gods.
(It does show in the History as an item purchased today).

Just checked the seating plan and block 503 is a £50 ticket, same price as the lower tier behind the goals.
Was anyone here in 503 for CL/EL?

Last edited:
Yes! SF ticket.
Block 503, so up in the gods.
(It does show in the History as an item purchased today).

Just checked the seating plan and block 503 is a £50 ticket, same price as the lower tier behind the goals.
Was anyone here in 503 for CL/EL?

Block 503 for us too. Row 27....bloody hell. Oxygen mask. Got charged £40 a ticket

edit: Just seen, nearer to the front of that block is a tenner more

Last edited:
Block 503 for us too. Row 27....bloody hell. Oxygen mask. Got charged £40 a ticket

edit: Just seen, nearer to the front of that block is a tenner more

I'm row 37! (I was charged £40, not the £50 I mentioned above). There can't be many more rows above 37? I must be right up the top/back.

I'm row 37! (I was charged £40, not the £50 I mentioned above). There can't be many more rows above 37? I must be right up the top/back.

I thought we were on the back row, or next to, with Row 27. But I was getting mixed up with the Paxton. Something in the back of my mind is telling there could be 40 rows in these blocks

Just checked and me and the wife were both successful (me on 299 points, her on about 150 points).

Area 502 - Row 34 - £40 each

For the League Cup Final I was in the row second from the back, I can't remember what row that was, I'll try and dig it out.

Back