• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Block 3, West Upper for me (214 pts). My mate missed out on 150 odd and StubHub prices will be obscene.

3rd time in West Stand this season. They must think I'm made of money!

Annoyingly though the date and time wont be confirmed until Apr 13th so those that are successful, and have to travel cant even sort any travel/accomodation, because we all know its getting televised.
Its a shame the club couldnt say, look its our last match at the old stadium, we want more notice to organise any special events to commemorate. Perfect time would have been 1.30pm/2.00 on the Sunday

I know, still haven't bought my return flight.

Annoyingly though the date and time wont be confirmed until Apr 13th so those that are successful, and have to travel cant even sort any travel/accomodation, because we all know its getting televised.
Its a shame the club couldnt say, look its our last match at the old stadium, we want more notice to organise any special events to commemorate. Perfect time would have been 1.30pm/2.00 on the Sunday

Will be a Monday night game imo

We received 24,261 applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members for this match and there were 5,070 tickets available. Tickets for this fixture and our other Category A fixtures will be allocated, as previously advertised, by the number of loyalty points the individual member holds.

Thats a lot lower than before and i fear for the United game there may well be a few more deducted for the Spurs 'family'.

If you have 2 ill swap you for Row 1 Lower!

I have, Row 1 Upper and I would have been interested, but Row 1 Lower is worse than Row 25 Upper. Its all well and good being close to the action (we were 2nd row right behind Hugo at Stoke) but like you say, its actually not a great view of the whole match

I have, Row 1 Upper and I would have been interested, but Row 1 Lower is worse than Row 25 Upper. Its all well and good being close to the action (we were 2nd row right behind Hugo at Stoke) but like you say, its actually not a great view of the whole match

Especially when its behind the net :(

Only 5070 tickets available for the scum. How many so we have to give to them?

Not entirely sure, but I think we are obliged to offer them 7.5% which we be around 2400, but if it were left to me I would insist on no more than 5% for security reasons...and see how they like it

It's going to be 8pm on the Monday then so many will have to leave early to get trains home etc

Just seemed odd it's 400 down on the number for some other recent games, I wondered if the others don't bring a full allocation and the scum do. Maybe it's just more corporate.

Nooooooo dont be saying that

Think I've said it to you before, Definitely see this as a Sky candidate for Monday night so it has its very own slot and they can concentrate on all the romantic stuff that they want to do regarding the last game at White Hart Lane. From a purely selfish perspective, I would love it to be the Monday night because I think it gives it a grander feel, under the lights, two classic teams with plenty of history with strong support for both clubs at the game.
Doesn't help you so much with the travelling but I think personally that the final game being under the lights is a very apt where to go..........squeeze one more glory, glory night in with a full white strip hopefully!

Back