• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I think they will offer a flat rate for lower tier, one for club and one for upper tier
Going to be really interesting to see how they do it

I've sat Club Wembley for all the european games so far and absolutely loved it, if I could have my ST ticket there next year for the same as my current ST (£880) I defo would am sort of hoping it would actually be cheaper though

I've sat Club Wembley for all the european games so far and absolutely loved it, if I could have my ST ticket there next year for the same as my current ST (£880) I defo would am sort of hoping it would actually be cheaper though

I think they will offer reduced rates across the board but you never know with us

Bit of a coincidence just had a reply off the members club just now,someone must be reading this forum and put two and two together (Swansea part)that i was waiting for a reply its only been a few months!!

I think they do a grand job there!!

i can only imagine it working if they heavily reduce ST prices - in order to fill the ground, or try and fill the ground, every week at Wembley they will need to be offering general sale match tickets at a very cheap price (ie similar to Gent prices) and they cant really charge ST holders an equivalent to £40-50 a game (same prices as now) if they are going to then be charging people a lot less.

i can only imagine it working if they heavily reduce ST prices - in order to fill the ground, or try and fill the ground, every week at Wembley they will need to be offering general sale match tickets at a very cheap price (ie similar to Gent prices) and they cant really charge ST holders an equivalent to £40-50 a game (same prices as now) if they are going to then be charging people a lot less.

That was my logic

£500 lower tier
£800 club Wembley
£400 upper tier

That kind of number

anyone (members and ST holders) received Gent wembley tickets yet? Apparently supposed to have turned up by now, but nothing in the post for me yet

EDIT: Ignore, turns out i elected for print at home tickets!

Fulham Away

For anyone interested there are tickets on general sale in the neutralputney end right next to the away fans. No membership needed.
Phone the ticket office and choose option 2 (not.1 as seems logical).

Fulham Away

For anyone interested there are tickets on general sale in the neutralputney end right next to the away fans. No membership needed.
Phone the ticket office and choose option 2 (not.1 as seems logical).

Thanks for the heads up, I've just booked a couple of tickets in the Putney End. The guys on the phone asked if I wanted to be seated near the Spurs fans too. £40 (plus fees) each.

Tickets were originally restricted to members only, and then general sale to those with purchase history. It seems that loads of Spurs fans bought the £15 membership in order to buy a £40 ticket, until Fulham put a freeze on new memberships last week. The remainder of available tickets in the "mixed zone" or "neutral" area went on general sale yesterday. So it's likely that pretty much that whole end will be full of Spurs! Looking forward to it.

Question for anyone in Club Wembley for the CL games : did they enforce the no colours rule? As it's all Spurs anyway I can't see why it would be a problem to wear a scarf etc.?

Back