• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Fulham away gone to STs only (304 points). Not surprising I guess, even with the slightly bigger allocation, as it's London.

I really feel for you mate.
You and your missus have really put the miles in over the years and it's brickty to see you missing out.
Out of interest when was your last game at WHL?

Maybe book a stadium tour - crap consolation but at least you'll see the place again before its bulldozed

Swansea 5-0, so wasn't a bad one to get tickets for.
Got Wembley tickets for Gent. As its in half-term, no problem for the missus getting back at 3am.

Booked the hotel last year for Bournemouth as its Easter, so by hook or by crook we'll be going that one ( even if I have to resort to Stubhub)

Should be okay for the last 2 as we still have nearly 500 LPs. (Thats going to start falling through the floor from next season with the 5 rolling seasons rule)

Saying that the club should invite us to the NLD...:D 4 appearances...4 x 2-1 wins. 100% record.

My biggest worry is the United match being moved to the Monday night as i cant get the day off work. We all know its going to be on TV and its after the EL Semi-final 2nd leg, which one(or both) of us could still be in. Sunday 1.30pm would do just nice please. Would make sense plenty of time after kick-off for everyone to give the place a good send-off without having to rush for last trains, etc

Last edited:
Fulham away gone to STs only (304 points). Not surprising I guess, even with the slightly bigger allocation, as it's London.

yep, no surprise. Swansea away could go to members, even GS being a midweek match
West Ham - STs only for sure
Leciester - Probably STs only but maybe low number of pts required
Burnley - hoping this might get to members, could well depend on ko time
Hull - Last match of the season, can seeing this being ST's only as I am sure something will be riding on it. Possibly,the chance for 2nd or to secure CL football

Swansea 5-0, so wasn't a bad one to get tickets for.
Got Wembley tickets for Gent. As its in half-term, no problem for the missus getting back at 3am.

Booked the hotel last year for Bournemouth as its Easter, so by hook or by crook we'll be going that one ( even if I have to resort to Stubhub)

Should be okay for the last 2 as we still have nearly 500 LPs. (Thats going to start falling through the floor from next season with the 5 rolling seasons rule)

Saying that the club should invite us to the NLD...:D 4 appearances...4 x 2-1 wins. 100% record.

My biggest worry is the United match being moved to the Monday night as i cant get the day off work. We all know its going to be on TV and its after the EL Semi-final 2nd leg, which one(or both) of us could still be in. Sunday 1.30pm would do just nice please. Would make sense plenty of time after kick-off for everyone to give the place a good send-off without having to rush for last trains, etc

Got a mail yesterday telling me my flight for the United game has been rescheduled. Instead of landing at Gatwick at 7.35pm, we'll now be landing at 11.50pm. Wondering how much they'll want for letting me go via Oslo instead.

My mates are complaining that the bAllot now includes people with half season memberships

I can't veluve the club have done that

My mates are complaining that the bAllot now includes people with half season memberships

I can't veluve the club have done that
As long as you are a paying member, you can apply, as long as you bought the membership more than 60 days prior to kick off date. Why are they complaining? All members should be treated equally. I bought half price membership this year. I have been a bronze member since 2005, but missed the renewal when I was in hospital. Went from a few thousand in the season ticket waiting list to 61000 :(. Am I less of a member than those who started at the beginning of the season?

Last edited:
As long as you are a paying member, you can apply, as long as you bought the membership more than 60 days prior to kick off date. Why are they complaining? All members should be treated equally. I bought half price membership this year. I have been a bronze member since 2005, but missed the renewal when I was in hospital. Went from a few thousand in the season ticket waiting list to 61000 :(. Am I less of a member than those who started at the beginning of the season?

Their complaint is the their loyalty form when we were brick isn't being recognised

How are they more loyal than someone that signed up last year and might be a member for the rest of his life?

They have been loyal before that person and even joined

If you have been a member for 10 years and have more loyalty points by that alone you have more loyalty in the clubs eyes

They have been loyal before that person and even joined

If you have been a member for 10 years and have more loyalty points by that alone you have more loyalty in the clubs eyes
Yes, and hence you have a greater chance to get tickets where loyalty points are considered. But a person (like me) that have been a member for years, but don't have many loyalty points, because I live 2000 miles away and have limited possibility to attend games. Doesn't make me less loyal as such. I think the temporary system put in place for this season is about as fair as it could be. Next year it will be alot easier for everyone to get tickets, and hopefully that will continue in the new stadium. This year was always going to be extraordinary, and I think the club have handled it pretty well. Some will always feel it is unfair, but that would be the case no matter how what type of system was used.

Yes, and hence you have a greater chance to get tickets where loyalty points are considered. But a person (like me) that have been a member for years, but don't have many loyalty points, because I live 2000 miles away and have limited possibility to attend games. Doesn't make me less loyal as such. I think the temporary system put in place for this season is about as fair as it could be. Next year it will be alot easier for everyone to get tickets, and hopefully that will continue in the new stadium. This year was always going to be extraordinary, and I think the club have handled it pretty well. Some will always feel it is unfair, but that would be the case no matter how what type of system was used.

I'm just highlighting their views

It's the old ethos of "where we're these fans when WE were brick"

I'm not being critical of anyone joining up as it's the system. Hell when I got my season ticket I could pick a seat anywhere in the ground and that was only 10/12 years ago at a guess

Got a mail yesterday telling me my flight for the United game has been rescheduled. Instead of landing at Gatwick at 7.35pm, we'll now be landing at 11.50pm. Wondering how much they'll want for letting me go via Oslo instead.

What night do you get in, the Friday?

As long as you are a p aying member, you can apply, as long as you bought the membership more than 60 days prior to kick off date. Why are they complaining? All members should be treated equally. I bought half price membership this year. I have been a bronze member since 2005, but missed the renewal when I was in hospital. Went from a few thousand in the season ticket waiting list to 61000 :(. Am I less of a member than those who started at the beginning of the season?

I'm in the same boat missed the renewal date, due to health reasons(long story!!)my direct debit couldn't be paid so im back of the queue too.....have you enquired to try and get your points back and season ticket place reinstated because I'm trying at the moment but haven't had a reply yet,may write to them instead.

Not loyal enough to be on auto-renewal?....tut-tut :)

Only jesting :)

I'm in the same boat missed the renewal date, due to health reasons(long story!!)my direct debit couldn't be paid so im back of the queue too.....have you enquired to try and get your points back and season ticket place reinstated because I'm trying at the moment but haven't had a reply yet,may write to them instead.
Yes I have, but same as you I haven't got an answer yet.

Its a shame you and Kandi1977 cant swap positions in the queue with me and the missus. We are in the low 2000s now after 10 years, but wont be taking up an offer as I cant afford to go every week

Its a shame you and Kandi1977 cant swap positions in the queue with me and the missus. We are in the low 2000s now after 10 years, but wont be taking up an offer as I cant afford to go every week
Nah. It would be rather pointless for me to have a season ticket. Living so far away I only manage to make 2-4 trips a year. Of course I could sell it every week or give it to friends in London, but I rather want a fan who attend games regularly to have a seat. I can (almost) always get a ticket for the games I want to attend. Of course it would be nice to get a ticket to a big game without having to ruin myself, but I expect it to be a little bit easier once NWHL is finished.

On one hand you think it be great to get a season ticket and the less hassle of going through the circle of doom knowing you've got a ticket but then with so many seats available in the new ground, if your on the ball you should get a ticket for each home game as well if your just a member when there be minimum of 20,000 tickets available.

Transport be ok,if i book early enough i can get £12 return ticket to London from Swansea on a national express/Mega bus plus there is a supporters bus going up from south wales.

The only thing i'll try to get back is the members points(was about 6500 on the season ticket waiting list),haven't got loads but it adds up after a while,nice to see Spurs at a semi final at least at Wembley, only been to two cup finals,Uefa cup final at the Lane and the Worthington at Cardiff.

With Wembley next season i see the club issuing season tickets in four or five different variations,all the games,half the games,games in Cat A only or games in Cat B and C only. Not sure how the club will act with £10 tickets for Ghent will they do something similar for some of the league games next season.

On one hand you think it be great to get a season ticket and the less hassle of going through the circle of doom knowing you've got a ticket but then with so many seats available in the new ground, if your on the ball you should get a ticket for each home game as well if your just a member when there be minimum of 20,000 tickets available.

Transport be ok,if i book early enough i can get £12 return ticket to London from Swansea on a national express/Mega bus plus there is a supporters bus going up from south wales.

The only thing i'll try to get back is the members points(was about 6500 on the season ticket waiting list),haven't got loads but it adds up after a while,nice to see Spurs at a semi final at least at Wembley, only been to two cup finals,Uefa cup final at the Lane and the Worthington at Cardiff.

With Wembley next season i see the club issuing season tickets in four or five different variations,all the games,half the games,games in Cat A only or games in Cat B and C only. Not sure how the club will act with £10 tickets for Ghent will they do something similar for some of the league games next season.

I think they will offer a flat rate for lower tier, one for club and one for upper tier

Back