• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Too late for me now, as we have other plans, but actually quite annoyed

E-mail form the club offering tickets for Saturday, out of curiousity checked out the site, there are literally hundereds of seats available all over the ground. Block 23 has a batch of about 50 altogether now available

Wtf is that all about. Have about 500 people just decided this week they arent going. Perhaps if most of these people hadnt applied in the first place more people would have been successful in the 1st place

Too late for me now, as we have other plans, but actually quite annoyed

E-mail form the club offering tickets for Saturday, out of curiousity checked out the site, there are literally hundereds of seats available all over the ground. Block 23 has a batch of about 50 altogether now available

Wtf is that all about. Have about 500 people just decided this week they arent going. Perhaps if most of these people hadnt applied in the first place more people would have been successful in the 1st place
If I were a cynic, I'd say the club hold back tickets for stubhub. Whatever we earn from that site, I wish we'd sack it off, it's all a bit West Ham for my liking.

If I were a cynic, I'd say the club hold back tickets for stubhub. Whatever we earn from that site, I wish we'd sack it off, it's all a bit West Ham for my liking.

I know what you're sayingm but this isnt through Stubhub, there are loads of tickets available through the main site. There is a batch of 47 seats available in Block 23 alone

I know what you're sayingm but this isnt through Stubhub, there are loads of tickets available through the main site. There is a batch of 47 seats available in Block 23 alone
Well, if it's all over the ground, it can't be Middlesbrough returns, so what is the explanation for not giving tickets to those that applied?

Well, if it's all over the ground, it can't be Middlesbrough returns, so what is the explanation for not giving tickets to those that applied?

They do go to those who applied. But then it seems lots of those people return tickets they have been allocated. Maybe the change in time for tv doesn't work for some, or people just apply on behalf of friends as well without checking whether they can attend. The returns then get offered to others who applied but were unsuccessful. But as that only happens in the week leading up to the game some people who would have attended had they been successful initially have made other plans.

They do go to those who applied. But then it seems lots of those people return tickets they have been allocated. Maybe the change in time for tv doesn't work for some, or people just apply on behalf of friends as well without checking whether they can attend. The returns then get offered to others who applied but were unsuccessful. But as that only happens in the week leading up to the game some people who would have attended had they been successful initially have made other plans.

I can appreciate that, but this time it seems an extremely high amount of seats aavilable, about 300, including that batch in Block 23. seems weird

I can appreciate that, but this time it seems an extremely high amount of seats aavilable, about 300, including that batch in Block 23. seems weird

Block 23 is next to the gap where they are now building isn't it? I wonder if they had held a batch back until they knew what seats they would be able to release in that block?
It's all I can think of as a reason.

I was successful in the initial ballot and got given a seat in the North Upper, very back row (I can't recall what the max ticket I put for this game but I suspect it was West Lower/East Upper), a couple of times I have received tickets that I would say are perhaps some of least favourable in the ballot.
After seeing Paxtonwolf post to say that more tickets had become available I messaged the ticket office to see if they would be happy to relocate my tickets. They replied to say it would be possible and did I have any preference of Blocks and they would check on availability, any price difference would then need to be paid.

Suffice to say I am now sitting in the West Lower - Row 5 (Block 10).

Also asked about Stubhub tickets and they asked me to forward confirmation emails (with my membership number) to the ticket office and they will update points for those matches.

Nice to have a pleasant experience with the Ticket Office!

Cant understand why the seats are only available to those who missed out on the ballot. Surely they would want to fill the ground. There are plenty of people who still want to go but are reluctant to pay OTT prices on Stubhub.
Why doesnt the club allow them anyone with a Membership number to purchase the available seats?

Cant understand why the seats are only available to those who missed out on the ballot. Surely they would want to fill the ground. There are plenty of people who still want to go but are reluctant to pay OTT prices on Stubhub.
Why doesnt the club allow them anyone with a Membership number to purchase the available seats?

I think it's reasonable to offer first refusal to those who applied and missed out on the ballot.
The trouble is they only seem to make the returns available in the week leading up to the game, so it doesn't give much time to then open it up a wider audience.
I think it would make more sense for them to sell returns as and when they become available,(rather than storing them up), to the unlucky balloteers for a few weeks after the ballot announcement and then for the last couple of weeks make those remaining available to all members.
I returned one 5 days ahead of the match and the seat was empty.

11,968 applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members for 5,432 tickets for Southampton.

Two more lottery ballots to go. Expecting 12,000 or more for Watford and Bournemouth

I've almost forgotten what the place look like now....:(
I really feel for you mate.
You and your missus have really put the miles in over the years and it's bricky to see you missing out.
Out of interest when was your last game at WHL?

Maybe book a stadium tour - crap consolation but at least you'll see the place again before its bulldozed

Back