• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Very impressed. Shows if you do the deal, they will come
Shouldve done a similar thing the past few years at WHL, might have meant better attendances than the 20k we used to get

For me a sold out stadium at cheaper prices has to be better, people will still eat, buy programmes and merchandise plus it's better for the players too

Shouldve done a similar thing the past few years at WHL, might have meant better attendances than the 20k we used to get

For me a sold out stadium at cheaper prices has to be better, people will still eat, buy programmes and merchandise plus it's better for the players too

Absolutely spot on. Speculate to accumulate.

Not sure when you are talking about but our average gates at the Lane have not dropped below 30,000 plus since 1995, and the main reason for that is was we had a crap side and a lot of fans stopped going.

Not sure when you are talking about but our average gates at the Lane have not dropped below 30,000 plus since 1995, and the main reason for that is was we had a crap side and a lot of fans stopped going.
in the EL mate, we've had some awful attendances

in the EL mate, we've had some awful attendances

Fair enough i thought you meant overall, i think one of the reasons that gates have been low on a occasions is the fact we usually name weak sides. I have several mates who have not gone to some of these games because in their words " why should i take this seriously if the management can not be bothered to do so".

Fair enough i thought you meant overall, i think one of the reasons that gates have been low on a occasions is the fact we usually name weak sides. I have several mates who have not gone to some of these games because in their words " why should i take this seriously if the management can not be bothered to do so".
No never in the league we have had amazing support for years as you say

Me and my pals said the same as your mates, we just couldn't be bothered as it was clear Poch wasn't

The pricing has helped. If you were to look down the football pyramid until you got to £5/£10 entrance fee, I wonder what level of game you would be watching? It's terrific value. Club Wembley will probably never be priced at a tenner for any other event.

I'm a bit tinkled that I couldn't just renew my seat I had for the CL games (like it was advertised )as I'm sure when we hit a QF or SF I'll be in a bun fight with the JCL's .

I must admit, I'm going to Gent mainly for the loyalty points on offer and for the price of the ticket. Couldn't have been asked for another mid week Wembley trip but not even CL football.

@FatBloke

A mate was just asking me about tickets for the Gent game. I had a look, and there are some Upper Tier ones available now, and some in 109 lower tier.
View attachment 3071
Thanks for that! Nabbed four seats in block 549 just before leaving the office. Result!

Looks like the upper tier blocks are opening up one by one (or two by two) as they reach a certain percentage sold. Certainly, 548, 504 and 505 were green when I looked, despite there still being seats left towards the back of the more central blocks.

I got mine late yesterday for the Ghent game... In the upper tier but that's ok..

I just hope that they price next season at Wembley in a sensible way... Sell it out each week and then have 90,000 used to going regularly who will be trying to get into the new lane... Prices can go up again for that and the club goes from strength to strength..

A mate of mine has got season tickets at the spammers for him and his two lads... The price for all three was £285... That means 60 games for them at at under £5 a game each... Amazing really, even to watch that shower of sh....

I got mine late yesterday for the Ghent game... In the upper tier but that's ok..

I just hope that they price next season at Wembley in a sensible way... Sell it out each week and then have 90,000 used to going regularly who will be trying to get into the new lane... Prices can go up again for that and the club goes from strength to strength..

A mate of mine has got season tickets at the spammers for him and his two lads... The price for all three was £285... That means 60 games for them at at under £5 a game each... Amazing really, even to watch that shower of sh....

Hmmm ... isn't that operating a Loss Leader for the profitable end - TV rights.

The pricing has helped. If you were to look down the football pyramid until you got to £5/£10 entrance fee, I wonder what level of game you would be watching? It's terrific value. Club Wembley will probably never be priced at a tenner for any other event.

I'm a bit tinkled that I couldn't just renew my seat I had for the CL games (like it was advertised )as I'm sure when we hit a QF or SF I'll be in a bun fight with the JCL's .

Pricing is great, my son taking both his kids, which he couldn't do if normal prices were charged.

Is there any chance they will open more areas at Wembley for the Gent match? Just found out we got tickets for Stoke the following weekend, but Gent is now sold out.

Back