• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Wycombe at home is a lovely draw for us and the players coming in will take it seriously. Means the players who will really go for it against City at the Etihad will have near to 10 days off before the next fixture. Can see this being the early kick off on the Saturday.

Looking at the rest of the draw, certainly looks like the majority if not all of the current top 6 will end up in the 5th Round where hopefully 3-4 of them draw each other and we get a smoothish path to the quarter finals

Cant blame them. Better draw for them than Brentford, Millwall or Watford away. Okay less chance of progress, but extra revenue for the club and a chance for each of their players to showcase themselves.
Pretty sure they would have been just as pleased had they got drawn at Chelsea or Arsenal, or even West Ham...oh hang on

Cant blame them. Better draw for them than Brentford, Millwall or Watford away. Okay less chance of progress, but extra revenue for the club and a chance for each of their players to showcase themselves.
Pretty sure they would have been just as pleased had they got drawn at Chelsea or Arsenal, or even West Ham...oh hang on

Revenue means a lot for the lower league clubs, a draw like this can significantly help budget for year.

They did seem quite eager for it to be us even before they knew .. sometimes nice to see things like this ..

Regarding the West Brom game if anyone is looking for tickets:

Dear One Hotspur Member,

We are emailing you regarding the forthcoming Premier League home fixture against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday 14th January kick off 12:30.

Following a number of cancellations that have been received from other supporters we are now able to offer the One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite member with this email address registered and who applied in the ballot application period a ticket for the match.

If you would like to purchase a ticket please be log in athttps://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur. The tickets available may be in a different price band from your original application however you will be able to purchase any available seats. Tickets are available in all stands, on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.

These tickets will be available to you until 12noon on Thursday 12th January. After this time any available seats will be offered to One Hotspur Members.

Please note that we will not be able to allocate you tickets to sit with supporters who were successful in the original ballot.

Kind regards,

Ticket Office

cid:image002.jpg@01D26B51.22F302C0

Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Co LtdBill Nicholson Way, 748 High Road, London, N17 0AP

Finally got through and got tickets for me and my dad for the EL game at Wembley. First time at new Wembley for me. Got tickets close to the middle in Area 125, at bit up in row 42. Should be a decent view from there? Looked ok from the picture.

Last edited:
Finally got through and got my tickets for the EL game at Wembley. First time at new Wembley for me. Got tickets close to the middle in Area 125, at bit up in row 42. Should be a decent view from there? Looked ok from the picture.

View will be great mate. Tbh having done the Champs League and other events there, there really isn't too bad a seat in the house. Only thing you'll have to tend with is being that far back you're under the overhang from Club Wembley. Does kind block you out from seeing the entire scope of the open stadium (a little), but on the plus side, the noise holds itself in there due to the roof above.

Either way you're onto a winner!

View will be great mate. Tbh having done the Champs League and other events there, there really isn't too bad a seat in the house. Only thing you'll have to tend with is being that far back you're under the overhang from Club Wembley. Does kind block you out from seeing the entire scope of the open stadium (a little), but on the plus side, the noise holds itself in there due to the roof above.

Either way you're onto a winner!
At least we'll be dry, no matter the weather.

Not sure why anyone wouldn't spend the £10 for club Wembley?. The facilities and choice are fantastic and of course the drinking. Lot less busy loos as well. I suppose if you don't intend drinking or eating (especially considering the prices) then fair enough.

Back