• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

According to the OS there are 81,305 members!!
You can see the LP split here http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/loyalty-points/

I wonder how many will be applying for each Cat B and C game that would not normally? Technically the odds should be the same whether by ballot or on-the-day online queuing - the difference is that the ballot takes away the sense of it being in our own hands through being in the queue early enough, working multiple browsers etc. With the ballot it is totally out of our individual control.

If you're a group you should get multiple entries in the ballot as the first one to get through would buy for everyone.

The other thing that could drastically reduce your chances is the price and area you choose to sit/apply in.

I like to sit in the south upper or east lower, but i think these are always going to be popular areas (they've already said the south upper will be very limited next season), so if i put south upper as my choice are they going to apply loyalty cut-off stand by stand (or tier by tier)??

Even in the cat b/c ballot you will be asked where you want to sit so popular areas will be massively oversubscribed. i think for b/c they should have left it like it was.

The other thing that could drastically reduce your chances is the price and area you choose to sit/apply in.

I like to sit in the south upper or east lower, but i think these are always going to be popular areas (they've already said the south upper will be very limited next season), so if i put south upper as my choice are they going to apply loyalty cut-off stand by stand (or tier by tier)??

Even in the cat b/c ballot you will be asked where you want to sit so popular areas will be massively oversubscribed. i think for b/c they should have left it like it was.

That is a good point. I have a preferred area but that does not mean I wouldn't sit elsewhere and pay more if it were the only way to get a ticket - but I wouldn't want to make the West stand for example my first choice.
This is one where the devil will most definitely be in the detail. We might find out a bit more today when they publish details for member renewals.

DonaldDuck knows what is going with the ST waiting list right now.

Today received an e-mail off the club to tell me our Bronze M/ship is now being processed and my position on the waiting list is now 4023, meaning we have somehow gone backwards!!
Then logged into my account via the website which tells me I am at 2684.

Make your minds up, which is it? If it is 4023 I want to know how we have gone backwards?

DonaldDuck knows what is going with the ST waiting list right now.

Today received an e-mail off the club to tell me our Bronze M/ship is now being processed and my position on the waiting list is now 4023, meaning we have somehow gone backwards!!
Then logged into my account via the website which tells me I am at 2684.

Make your minds up, which is it? If it is 4023 I want to know how we have gone backwards?

Just seen this :

^^ They won't know exactly how the waiting list has changed till after the deadline for renewals has passed, so 'ignore' sounds like reasonable advice. I renewed mine yesterday, but had myself removed from the cup guarantee scheme. I don't care to have to go all 'Wembley Way' but it's one more seat for them as wants to.

Possible fixture list

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-05-22-16-33.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-05-22-16-33.png
    524.3 KB · Views: 8
Agree. Pretty sure the club will have requested away games for the first and last matches to assist with building works

We requested the two last games to be away, according to the minutes of the last THST meeting, but nothing was said about the first game.

That list also shows us being away on both Boxing Day and the New Year's Day fixture (on 2 Jan, also a bank holiday) - when the rule is apparently one home, one away, to minimise travel.

I think they produce several draft fixture lists like this (probably where are the leaks come from) before sending out to clubs who may then come back with an objection (e.g. Spurs - new stadium being built, Arsenal - want to play at home on last day etc!)

However, it was a brilliant hoax....a lot of time and effort went into the production of that fixture list along with all the branding and font as well! It was very convincing and If I was a university student I'd like to think that I'd find the time and energy to produce something similar.

I'd be lying if i said I hadn't spent last night looking up train times to Stoke and Bournemouth but there were a couple of finer details like the fact we're home on first and last day, that the front page states their embargoed until 10am on Weds 15th (They're released at 9am) and apparently Huddersfield are away to Wolves twice in the Championship!

With all the new arrangements with getting home tickets it would be nice(i think this is said every every every year)that sky/bt give everyone a bit more time to sort out arrangements,even more now with Friday football added onto the schedule.

Could go to all trouble in applying,be lucky in the ballot, then ended up you can't go because of tv scheduling. I think it took about a month last year to sort out the tv dates.

Will things change this year........don't think so personally...

This time next week we'll all be wondering when our first fixture will be played - after BT/Sky selections.

Last year these were announced Friday 3rd July for opening w/e 7-8 August, so this year exect Fri 8th July

Last edited:
With all the new arrangements with getting home tickets it would be nice(i think this is said every every every year)that sky/bt give everyone a bit more time to sort out arrangements,even more now with Friday football added onto the schedule.

Could go to all trouble in applying,be lucky in the ballot, then ended up you can't go because of tv scheduling. I think it took about a month last year to sort out the tv dates.

Will things change this year........don't think so personally...

Seeing as i travel to most games i could not agree more, however neither Sky or the people who run our game could give a brick about the supporters no matter how much they say they do. One of the main reasons that football is no where good as it was is because of Sky who pamper to the armchair supporter rather then those who go and watch. ( imo).

Back