• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Our game against you lot is now sold out.

If any of you that did manage to get a ticket in the home end no longer wants or needs them let me know as I know a few looking for a ticket.

Theres a few here still looking too :)

does anyone know how many tickets I can buy on one membership number?
I have a friend visiting from US and want to take him to the Southampton game.
Thanks in advance

does anyone know how many tickets I can buy on one membership number?
I have a friend visiting from US and want to take him to the Southampton game.
Thanks in advance
Just the one, plus one guest if the match goes to 'guest sale'. Which this one didn't as it was sold out within hours of going on sale to Members.
From the OS :
I am a One Hotspur Season Ticket Holder or Member, how can I buy an additional ticket?
One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members will have a one-day priority window to purchase one additional guest ticket for any home League fixture. This day will be on the tenth day of the priority-booking period for One Hotspur Bronze & Lilywhite Members - the day before any remaining tickets go on general sale. Tickets are dependent on availability and are not guaranteed.

There are tickets available via Stubhub however, if you or your friend want to pay a premium.

Just the one, plus one guest if the match goes to 'guest sale'. Which this one didn't as it was sold out within hours of going on sale to Members.
From the OS :
I am a One Hotspur Season Ticket Holder or Member, how can I buy an additional ticket?
One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members will have a one-day priority window to purchase one additional guest ticket for any home League fixture. This day will be on the tenth day of the priority-booking period for One Hotspur Bronze & Lilywhite Members - the day before any remaining tickets go on general sale. Tickets are dependent on availability and are not guaranteed.

There are tickets available via Stubhub however, if you or your friend want to pay a premium.

Thanks for replying, I meant to say how many I can get from Stubhub as I was asked to verify my membership number when I logged in.

Update: reply from Stubhub below

Thank you for your email. I would be ahppy to assist.

The club has set restrictions on purchasing tickets for this particular
game. Only one ticket can be bought per Lilywhite or Bronze member.

Your friend will need to be a memership holder in order to be able to
purchase a ticket as the club have also stopped name changing on tickets
for this game.

I hope this information helps. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,

Andrew

First sell out since...... Saturday against Crystal Palace....

If Rafa stays we will need a bigger ground.

Wow

You had plenty of tickets available for that game only the middle of last week

We even looked at buying them to get credit to buy Spurs ones on some existing memberships

Wow

You had plenty of tickets available for that game only the middle of last week

We even looked at buying them to get credit to buy Spurs ones on some existing memberships

My brother got a pass out off his Mrs (two young kids) at the last minute so I tried t get him a ticket on the morning of the game but was sold out, think we've only really sold out Sunderland in last season or so (although for some reason Bournemouth at home this season was full) but been pretty full around 49k mark for most games.

Thanks for replying, I meant to say how many I can get from Stubhub as I was asked to verify my membership number when I logged in.

Update: reply from Stubhub below

Thank you for your email. I would be ahppy to assist.

The club has set restrictions on purchasing tickets for this particular
game. Only one ticket can be bought per Lilywhite or Bronze member.

Your friend will need to be a memership holder in order to be able to
purchase a ticket as the club have also stopped name changing on tickets
for this game.

I hope this information helps. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,

Andrew
Fwiw, I just added a pair of tickets to my basket and after I typed in my Lilywhite membership number it took me straight to the payment page...

Dunno if the purchase would've been stopped after I'd typed in my credit card number (didn't want to risk paying £250 to find out!) but on the OS the tickets have to be individually allocated to membership cards before the you get to the checkout.

Plenty of fair weather people out there, it's human nature to go only when the times are good.

Fwiw, I just added a pair of tickets to my basket and after I typed in my Lilywhite membership number it took me straight to the payment page...

Dunno if the purchase would've been stopped after I'd typed in my credit card number (didn't want to risk paying £250 to find out!) but on the OS the tickets have to be individually allocated to membership cards before the you get to the checkout.

Ah ok cool thanks for the info. My friend decided to fork out 400 quid on 2 tickets through a 3rd party instead :)

Should have waited until the end of last night's game.

9.30am and there's already 32 tickets for sale on Stubhub.
I don't get the mentality of any fan who would rather cash in than turn up for our last home game to give this team the support and thank you they deserve after this season.

Not true fans. Okay maybe 1 or 2 may now have a legit reason for not going, but not all of them

9.30am and there's already 32 tickets for sale on Stubhub.
I don't get the mentality of any fan who would rather cash in than turn up for our last home game to give this team the support and thank you they deserve after this season.

I expect the club went into this knowing exactly what would happen, people fleecing fellow fans. What that does is allow people to keep renewing season tickets that might not have done so otherwise and keep the waiting list long. Once the new stadium is finished the stubhub market should more or less die out.

Not true fans. Okay maybe 1 or 2 may now have a legit reason for not going, but not all of them
They all seemed to be going before last night.
But obviously there are better-more important things to do than welcome the team home and celebrate the best season most of them have seen in their lifetime.

(or alternatively cash-in one last time as money trumps anything):rolleyes:

I expect the club went into this knowing exactly what would happen, people fleecing fellow fans. What that does is allow people to keep renewing season tickets that might not have done so otherwise and keep the waiting list long. Once the new stadium is finished the stubhub market should more or less die out.
I am sure you are spot on about the club's rake on this.
My comment is more about this particular game. But I suppose it at least gives fans who want to be there a chance albeit at inflated prices rather than empty seats (or seats occupied by people who will still find something to moan about).

Ah ok cool thanks for the info. My friend decided to fork out 400 quid on 2 tickets through a 3rd party instead :)

Should have waited until the end of last night's game.
D'oh!

There's now dozens of (probably over a hundred) tickets on StubHub and the prices have plummeted (from a minimum of £125 yesterday) with prices starting from £50 currently and it even allowed me to purchase a group of 4 together on my single Lilywhite membership!

D'oh!

There's now dozens of (probably over a hundred) tickets on StubHub and the prices have plummeted (from a minimum of £125 yesterday) with prices starting from £50 currently and it even allowed me to purchase a group of 4 together on my single Lilywhite membership!

Hopefully you're more likely to sing than the fair weathers.

Am I missing something here?

Well lots of people generally only watch football when their team is winning, not everyone is dedicated enough to watch every game if they're getting hammered every week or the title chase is over etc. May sound silly but thats just human nature. There will always be plenty who will go to every game but also plenty who don't. Why do you think stadiums fill up when teams do well and empty when they're not etc.

Not saying it's right, just how people operate.

Back