• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA: Destroying Football Since 1904

It certainly does look like the FBI etc are only now discovering all the fraud because they didn't get their piece (i.e. hosting the 2022).

Blatter is going down and taking every mofo with him lol - especially Platini!

I never took to Platini (for opinions expressed), limited support was on the grounds that he was not Blatter.

That's a pretty good case, though.

He added: “This is not justice. I put these people into the office, where they are now in the ethics committee and they don’t even have the courage to listen to the secretary general, Platini or me. I called them for the principles of the human rights: before to be suspended or excluded from somewhere you have the right to answer and they have denied this. They made a summary investigation and three days later I was suspended.”

That last quote from Blatter sums him up nicely. He put the people on the Ethics Committee and they should be obedient and do his bidding. The idea that they could be neutral is alien to his thinking.

And that sums up FIFA. It's all about favours and favours returned. Keep in line and the rewards will be power and/or money. What the world sees as corruption, they see as normal operating procedure. I wouldn't be surprised if Blatter genuinely feels hard done by.

It certainly does look like the FBI etc are only now discovering all the fraud because they didn't get their piece (i.e. hosting the 2022).

Blatter is going down and taking every mofo with him lol - especially Platini!

The US don't usually tend to pursue something unless it really suits their agenda. They're defiantly not a charity and I've never liked the way they go about their business but this is brilliant.

Only danger that can come from it is if the next FIFA president decides that it might be best for him to dance to the USA's tune on a full time basis.

The US don't usually tend to pursue something unless it really suits their agenda. They're defiantly not a charity and I've never liked the way they go about their business but this is brilliant.

Only danger that can come from it is if the next FIFA president decides that it might be best for him to dance to the USA's tune on a full time basis.

Almost inevitable isn't it...or at least dance to the tune and 'Murica and the posse's tune lol

Indeed, same as it ever was.

the only way any of this will be resolved is for FIFA to be completely disbanded, everyone to be fired and a new organization created from top to bottom, of course this won't happen.

There's a show on BBC1 at the moment called 'FIFA, Sepp Blatter & Me' about Andrew Jennings who was a huge proponent of FIFA corruption. Read his book 'Foul!' a few years back and it was a good read, he had so much circumstantial evidence that it was ridiculous they weren't stopped then.

Good. I just hope now they have banned two high profile figures of Fifa they don't sit back and think the jobs done, an organisation seemingly as corrupt as Fifa needs to be fully cleansed if it's ever to move forward.

Banning two high profile figures is classic FIFA. Around the time of the last Presidential voting, Blatter got two high profile figures banned (bin Hamman (sp?) and Warner) and made a big thing of being the reformer himself. It's now the nxt cycle it's his turn to be banned and another long-term FIFA official will become the big reformer. All these people became powerful at the FIFA trough so have no interest in fundamental reform.

everyone's on the take there, I don't trust anyone in that whole organization but I'm pleased Blatter won't get a chance to do a saville and die before the sh*t hits the fan

Back