• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

I thought he was a very smart move at the time, and stand by that assessment as it was.

Clearly the move just hasnt really worked out, but I dont think its due to him just being the wrong player etc. There was sense in it.

I agree he doesnt really suit our style these days, and it does baffle me that we arent adjusting to get the most out of him. Ultimately if we dont score we dont win, so whether you like it or not we need to make things work. Seems, instead, we are just playing our usual game and consequently handicapping ourselves. Which is bloody silly.

If our intention is to play the same regardless I think Id rather see Sterling given starts, presumably he has come through the ranks in the desired style. He might as well get some experience, and while he is a pup he should at least suit the side more...

Right now I love him.

Him and Sissoko I like the t.v. show Benidorm, utter crap but I love them right now.

Not been drinking either, not had a drink since December 14th. Not like been counting or anything..............I have, I am trying to go the whole year without drinking, but I am a Tottenham fan so I think it will be hard.

Right now I love him.

Him and Sissoko I like the t.v. show Benidorm, utter crap but I love them right now.

Not been drinking either, not had a drink since December 14th. Not like been counting or anything..............I have, I am trying to go the whole year without drinking, but I am a Tottenham fan so I think it will be hard.

First time I've heard you complain about it being hard.

The difference in effectiveness between Llorente and Kane is so significant but that far post header was exactly what we bought him for.

He needs the Crouch cross, hang it up and he has a chance of getting there.

Brilliant header at a crucial moment. I've given him as much sh1t as anybody, but well phucking done that man.

Exactly. It doesn't need all the whip and dip that seems to be attempted and isn't working. Just hang it up and the big man will do the rest.

He needs the Crouch cross, hang it up and he has a chance of getting there.

Brilliant header at a crucial moment. I've given him as much sh1t as anybody, but well phucking done that man.

totally agree. Also, your efforts to get around the swear ban are gucking fenius.

I don’t blame Llorente, we are still not playing to his strengths. You’d think after all these days on the training pitch and a few games now they’d know how to utilise him properly. Made up for him with his goal, great header and he can still be a weapon for us if we give him the right service....

fudge that is a heroic header. On the move in the box, fighting the defender but wants it more.

Times the header like a beauty, plan B in full effect.

He could have hidden after 2 big misses, but he didn't. Well done to the big man.

It was the team's reaction, it's moments like that to remind you how much this group is a unit, everyone was fudging delighted for the guy ...

It was the team's reaction, it's moments like that to remind you how much this group is a unit, everyone was fudging delighted for the guy ...

Indeed. A further message to everyone who wonders why we don't just buy some geezers and sling them in. This is a special group of players, and their spirit has seen us achieve wins this season which simply would not have happened before. The chemistry is vital.

Back