• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fat Sam

DHSF

Les Ferdinand
Not much has been made of this on here but

WHAT.

A.

fudging.

Is he trying to deflect attention that we are a better team? or does the **** really think that it was West Spam v Bale? I would like to put Bale out on his own and see what happens (most probably still win actually haha). ALl I have been reading from him is Bale, Bale, Bale nothing about Spurs as a team or as a whole.

This **** deserves a right kicking.

Not much has been made of this on here but

WHAT.

A.

fudging.

Is he trying to deflect attention that we are a better team? or does the **** really think that it was West Spam v Bale? I would like to put Bale out on his own and see what happens (most probably still win actually haha). ALl I have been reading from him is Bale, Bale, Bale nothing about Spurs as a team or as a whole.

This **** deserves a right kicking.

Typical manager deflecting blame from his poor team. What about his players not closing Bale down quick enough to disrupt his shots? It's not as if it's some sort of surprise that Bale is our Main Man.

When his post match interveiw came on I thought "how long until he blames the ref or linesman?" 1 min 20 secs roughly was the answer. He is a **** of the highest order, pay him no mind.

The cheek of him to blame the ref, Webb gave us fudge all last night. He got the penalty right but I swear he doesn't like Spurs.

And btw, how fudging brick are West Ham to watch?! Imagine having a season ticket there! All they do is hit long balls, even when they got into our half that's all they did. I know his teams aren't renowned for playing football, but I swear his other teams played it on the floor SOMETIMES.

First half they played well, but we bossed that 2nd half for the most part.

The ONE thing Webb did right last night (almost), was NOT give the freekick to Bale seconds before he scored the winner;)

That's a bit harsh .... he would win the CL if he was at Madrid.
Allegedly.

He wound me up as well. All he has been saying is that Bale was the difference. And moans that they missed a one on one chance to make it 3-1. But Caulker should have had 3 last night and Ade missed an easier chance than a 1 on 1 and we had something like 21 shots in total to their 9 and a 62% possesion. Tosser!

He wound me up as well. All he has been saying is that Bale was the difference. And moans that they missed a one on one chance to make it 3-1. But Caulker should have had 3 last night and Ade missed an easier chance than a 1 on 1 and we had something like 21 shots in total to their 9 and a 62% possesion. Tosser!

The beeb had us down as 25 shots versus their 8, and 16 of those on target. Either way the 2nd half was all Spurs and Allardyce is just looking to deflect attention from the hoofball that West Ham have resorted to. Looking at their upcoming fixtures you'd have to think big Sam must already be getting a little nervous.

The beeb had us down as 25 shots versus their 8, and 16 of those on target. Either way the 2nd half was all Spurs and Allardyce is just looking to deflect attention from the hoofball that West Ham have resorted to. Looking at their upcoming fixtures you'd have to think big Sam must already be getting a little nervous.

With good cause.

West Ham have not had a good start to 2013...

P0181_zps31a4f742.png

The cheek of him to blame the ref, Webb gave us fudge all last night. He got the penalty right but I swear he doesn't like Spurs.

And btw, how fudging brick are West Ham to watch?! Imagine having a season ticket there! All they do is hit long balls, even when they got into our half that's all they did. I know his teams aren't renowned for playing football, but I swear his other teams played it on the floor SOMETIMES.

First half they played well, but we bossed that 2nd half for the most part.

Reading the thoughts of the spammers, they think Webb was outstanding last night, apart from not sending off Dembele.

Many of them seem to be of the opinion that Fat Sam is the answer THIS season (finish 17th = job done), but would like someone else to take over in the summer to help them kick on. Less 30+ year old midfielders that can't run and less Bolton style hoofball.

The guys a dinosaur i'd be amazed if he is still "Wet Spam" manager come next season. Surely even the dildo brothers can see that. At times on Monday night i thought it was turning into a Rubgy game, not a football game.

Whenever I see/hear/think of Fat Sam, this person instantly enters my head:

babara.jpg

[video=youtube;8rRA8GYzU8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rRA8GYzU8E[/video]

Last edited:
Despise him.

He's not a bad manager as such though. I think Blackburn would still be in the Premier League if Venkys hadn't sacked him, and I think there's a very good chance West Ham wouldn't have been relegated had they brought him in earlier the year they went down.

Hope he leaves West Ham, can see it swing either way for them if he does, I don't care much. Just hope he doesn't walk straight into another PL job if he does leave them, sick and tired of him, his face, his name and his style of (what resembles) football. Wish he would just go away and leave football alone, at least English football. I hear the US is nice, and that he probably wouldn't be Fat Sam by their standards, just Sam.

Agree with all those saying they hate his style of play.

Also agree with all those saying ignore his post-match comments. Classic Fat Sam diversionary tactics, trying to make it seem as little old lower midtable West Ham played a 50-50 game against big-spending, big time Tottenham Hotspur, and the difference was just a "world class talent". It's him trying to distort what actually happened out there, when the reality is we deserved to win this match and he knows it - just look at the number of saves their keeper had to make (ten tonne) compared to Lloris, and the possession stats, and the corner stats, blah blah blah.

But Fat Sam is always at this type of sh!t, anything to deflect, he reminds me of 'Arry in this way. But at least 'Arry's teams play good football, unlike his merry band of hoofers.

Back