• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fantasy Premier League 2017-18 invite from Love Everton Forum

LoveEvertonForum

Alton Thelwell
36136507706_c3365065bb_o.jpg

Hi Spurs fans.

Every year we invite fans from other clubs to take part in our league for a bit of rivalry in the competition, so here are this years codes, and good luck for the season:

Fantasy Premier League - Love Everton Forum.

Automatic Entry Link:
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=103895-27516

Classic League Code : 103895-27516.

All the best.

http://loveevertonforum.com/page/site-map

thanks for the offer, I don't play personally but others might

whilst you are around, how do you feel about your transfer business thus far?

I'm looking forward to seeing Klaassen in the PL

thanks for the offer, I don't play personally but others might

whilst you are around, how do you feel about your transfer business thus far?

I'm looking forward to seeing Klaassen in the PL

Hi.
I'm trying to remain positive. We've sold our best player, regardless of how well liked he was, and it's going to be hard to replace him, but still, I wish Aiden McGeady well, and hope he does well at Sunderland. :)

Time will tell. After watching them tonight there's a lot of work to do, regardless of it being early, but I'd like us to invest in another striker, and if Barkley must go, then he'll need replacing. I'm not as keen on getting Giroud as others are, given he's as static as Lukaku was, so hoping we might opt for Dembele, but another for sure.

I'd like a central defender too as I still see problems there, so fingers crossed.

Hi.
I'm trying to remain positive. We've sold our best player, regardless of how well liked he was, and it's going to be hard to replace him, but still, I wish Aiden McGeady well, and hope he does well at Sunderland. :)

Time will tell. After watching them tonight there's a lot of work to do, regardless of it being early, but I'd like us to invest in another striker, and if Barkley must go, then he'll need replacing. I'm not as keen on getting Giroud as others are, given he's as static as Lukaku was, so hoping we might opt for Dembele, but another for sure.

I'd like a central defender too as I still see problems there, so fingers crossed.
Good luck for the season.
Do you think Barkley can push on (not necessarily with us, could be with you) and become a top player, or is he as good as he'll get?

Good luck for the season.
Do you think Barkley can push on (not necessarily with us, could be with you) and become a top player, or is he as good as he'll get?

Bear in mind you're asking my opinion while I'm posting as our website, which is always awkward, and Ross is still a Blue, (plus I don't want your admin thinking I'm only here to bump my comp) but the bottom line is he's a fabulous footballer, and can sit in the middle of the pitch passing it around all day long. He's everything you'd want out of a creative midfielder, with 2 good feet, and good vision, and if it was my decision to keep him, I would.

The problem I've found with Ross is that he can take too long to make a decision, i.e, shoot, or pass, and he doesn't get stuck in much in terms of attacking headers in the box etc, and prefers to hang back. Lukaku was a very static striker who stood in-between 2 defenders much of the time, and our movement up front was often dire, which didn't give Ross much to work with, which is why he'd often try to go alone.

I think a good manager could get inside his head and take him to the next level, and if I were Spurs I'd go full out to buy him, as your movement and pace is much better than ours, and he would shine, as long as you used him as a provider, and not as an attacker.

Everton are looking at Sigurdsson, as opposed to Barkley, but I think they should be careful what they wish for, as Sigurdsson is the corner taker, free kick taker, and penalty taker, which improves his stats, but I'm not sure in open play he's as good as Ross, and according to an article by ESPN which you can read on our site if you wish, Ross more than doubled Sig's tally in chances created: http://loveevertonforum.com/post/53029/thread

We've all gone through patches where we've doubted Ross, but now it looks like he's leaving, I'd worry we should have tried him for one more year with a new line up, but that could still happen.

Bear in mind you're asking my opinion while I'm posting as our website, which is always awkward, and Ross is still a Blue, (plus I don't want your admin thinking I'm only here to bump my comp) but the bottom line is he's a fabulous footballer, and can sit in the middle of the pitch passing it around all day long. He's everything you'd want out of a creative midfielder, with 2 good feet, and good vision, and if it was my decision to keep him, I would.

The problem I've found with Ross is that he can take too long to make a decision, i.e, shoot, or pass, and he doesn't get stuck in much in terms of attacking headers in the box etc, and prefers to hang back. Lukaku was a very static striker who stood in-between 2 defenders much of the time, and our movement up front was often dire, which didn't give Ross much to work with, which is why he'd often try to go alone.

I think a good manager could get inside his head and take him to the next level, and if I were Spurs I'd go full out to buy him, as your movement and pace is much better than ours, and he would shine, as long as you used him as a provider, and not as an attacker.

Everton are looking at Sigurdsson, as opposed to Barkley, but I think they should be careful what they wish for, as Sigurdsson is the corner taker, free kick taker, and penalty taker, which improves his stats, but I'm not sure in open play he's as good as Ross, and according to an article by ESPN which you can read on our site if you wish, Ross more than doubled Sig's tally in chances created: http://loveevertonforum.com/post/53029/thread

We've all gone through patches where we've doubted Ross, but now it looks like he's leaving, I'd worry we should have tried him for one more year with a new line up, but that could still happen.

Good response. Reminds me of when we asked Greg about Sissoko and he painted a very accurate picture, the words of which echoed in my head every time he tried running through two players in the middle of the park. There's a lot of varying opinions on here about Barkley...personally I don't see how anyone can say anything other than Barkley is a extremely gifted footballer and that's a fine starting point for me because as you said, Poch can deal with the remaining elements like his mental attitude and application of talent.

I highlighted the section in bold because I'm genuinely confused as to where he will fit into our team. Maybe as an attacking sub for Dembele as opposed to Winks when we are seeing a game out.

Your points about Gylfi are spot on too, great deliverer of dead balls but can in open play he can get found out. Definitely not worth 50m in my mind. Swansea only said no to 45m because they know that without him they're going down.

Have you actually signed anybody yet?
I'd have expected you to make a move by now.
I think we learned our lesson a bit last season - it's better to buy nobody than to buy Sissoko.

I don't think we need anyone, but if we do buy it will have to be the right purchase.

There are certainly mixed feelings on here. I'm not entirely convinced by him.

He clearly has the raw talent, everything I've seen of him so far suggests he has no footballing brain at all. If Poch can teach him the game mentally he could be a great player, if he's reached his mental limit then he'll just be the same frustrating nearly player he's been for your lot.

There are certainly mixed feelings on here. I'm not entirely convinced by him.

He clearly has the raw talent, everything I've seen of him so far suggests he has no footballing brain at all. If Poch can teach him the game mentally he could be a great player, if he's reached his mental limit then he'll just be the same frustrating nearly player he's been for your lot.

Maybe, maybe not.
Take away his hesitancy and he's a really good player. I'd personally prefer he stayed. Koeman seemed to throw him a lifeline in his interview, but I still think he'll be sold, as our board don't seem to want to push more deals through very quickly.

Good luck for your opening match, as I think that could be a real banana skin for you given they came up as champions.

Maybe, maybe not.
Take away his hesitancy and he's a really good player. I'd personally prefer he stayed. Koeman seemed to throw him a lifeline in his interview, but I still think he'll be sold, as our board don't seem to want to push more deals through very quickly.

Good luck for your opening match, as I think that could be a real banana skin for you given they came up as champions.
Good luck to you too.

Back