• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

This thread is woefully lacking without one of the hottest women of the 80's and 90's:

1387981105.jpg

Shanoa

Shania? That don't look like her...
From FootballTransferTavern: "Twain has visited White Hart Lane with ex-husband Robert Lange, who is a big Spurs fan, but whether she can tell Roman Pavlyuchenko from Roman Abrahomovich (sic) remains to be seen"

Can't remember Jude Law or Emma Bunton mentioned in this thread either.

From FootballTransferTavern: "Twain has visited White Hart Lane with ex-husband Robert Lange, who is a big Spurs fan, but whether she can tell Roman Pavlyuchenko from Roman Abrahomovich (sic) remains to be seen"

Can't remember Jude Law or Emma Bunton mentioned in this thread either.
I remember seeing him in the West Stand. Dishy. :)

This chap Wiley, of whom I first heard last night, and who is apparently the godfather of a genre called grime, of which I also first heard last night, and who seems to be really quite angry with Jews for stealing Israel from its rightful black inhabitants, turns out also to be a Spurs fan. He must get as upset as David Baddiel by the yid army chants.

This chap Wiley, of whom I first heard last night, and who is apparently the godfather of a genre called grime, of which I also first heard last night, and who seems to be really quite angry with Jews for stealing Israel from its rightful black inhabitants, turns out also to be a Spurs fan. He must get as upset as David Baddiel by the yid army chants.
Glad there's someone else who knows about as much as I do about him and what he calls music.

Back