• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
MODS: I was sure there was a similar thread a while ago but couldn't find it.
Please merge is still there..

Just listened to a Talkbrick show from earlier in the week (to hear a classic Gooner meltdown lol) and later in the show Clinton Morrison (ex-Palace, Birmingham and Republic of Ireland player) said he had always been a Spurs fan.

Who knew?

MODS: I was sure there was a similar thread a while ago but couldn't find it.
Please merge is still there..

Just listened to a Talkbricke show from earlier in the week (to hear a classic Gooner meltdown lol) and later in the show Clinton Morrison (ex-Palace, Birmingham and Republic of Ireland player) said he had always been a Spurs fan.

Who knew?

His mum?

I read recently that Mark Hollis from Talk Talk was born in Tottenham so of course looked up if he's a Spurs fan, he is apparently. Wonder if he goes to games.
Bottom of this article.
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/sep/13/talk-talk-mark-hollis

I stood behind Jude Law in the queue for pies underneath block 29. I was happily having a little chat with him before the woman behind me nudged me and said 'you know that's Jude Law?!'. I didn't.

Also saw Mathew Horne of Gavin & Stacey lurking about on the concourse at Charlton away once. Paxton ST holder.

Peter Cook is my all time favourite famous Spurs fan. I heard someone, Rory McGrath I think, on the radio the other week saying how he & Peter Cook had a little agreement over the NLD. Whoever's side lost had to ring up the other one afterwards and mock-humbly say "oh well of course we didn't play that well ... your lot deserved to win" etc. He said in 1995 when we beat them, he was waiting for the call from him and knew something was wrong when it didn't come. Cook had gone into hospital around the time of the match and he died a few days later.

There's a nice long list of the famous branch of our tribe here
http://www.topspurs.com/thfc-celebfans.htm

Bought a program for the Palace game this season but was in hospitality and didn't realise that you get a program for free...

After the game, I decide to find someone deserving to bestow this small slice of Spurs history upon - a momento for a wide-eyed young kid at their first game.

On the high road there are thousands of people streaming in every direction. I spot a young child, innocent to the riches and glamour of modern football, enchanted by the beautiful game.

In the rush, I wave the program in his direction.

His dad takes it and thanks me.

As they are sucked back into the human traffic I look up, and in seeing his lanky ginger face, realise that I've just given my program to Dave Kitson.

Reactions: AVB
Sam Warburton, massive Spurs fan, him and his dad come up quite often, named his dog Ledley too, knows Bale very well same year in school and all that,if we need a contact to get Bale back get him to do the job!!
Rob Howley,Wales rugby manager as well,big fan.

adele-4_1490983a.jpg

Adele was born on 5 May 1988 in Tottenham, London, the daughter of an English mother, Penny Adkins and a Welsh father, Mark Evans.
Born in Tottenham, she supports her local Premier League football club Tottenham Hotspur.

Leslie Phillips is a Spurs fan and of course that former NBA player Steve Nash.

Alan Sugar as well not that that needs confirming...

I'm surprised there aren't more confirmed actually... most of the big names you'll hear will be the old speculative ones rather than anything confirmed e.g. Bob Marley has sometimes been suggested without an ounce (no cannabis pun intended) of evidence.

Back