• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 5th Round - home to Palace

Should have realised, just like Championship Manager, we play a team we have just played/or about to play.

Back to back home games v Leicester in January

On first sight, this is a poor draw.

On the other hand, The Tinkerman put out B-sides in Capitol One Cup earlier in the season and im not really sure, that
he will threat this otherwise. Premier League is the priority.

Easy. Leicester are struggling at the foot of the table... oops. That was last year. Sorry.

And they knocked us out.

Typical spurs draw, PL team, in=form (although by then they could be coming off a losing run??) Could have been worse, could have been away

Should have realised, just like Championship Manager, we play a team we have just played/or about to play.

Back to back home games v Leicester in January

Those sort of draws do have a habit of happening a lot in real life as well, as do the sort where you end up playing a team once in the league then in the cup.

I wonder how much the ticket prices will be for this one? I'm guessing it will be about 20-25 in the South Stand.

Others might disagree but, whilst its a tough draw, I'd still only play half our first team in the FAC. We have enough depth - we can change the full backs, Wimmer, bring someone like Mason or Bentaleb, perhaps Pritchard or Chadli if they're back and Njie. Would still be a strong team but would make use of our squad

Others might disagree but, whilst its a tough draw, I'd still only play half our first team in the FAC. We have enough depth - we can change the full backs, Wimmer, bring someone like Mason or Bentaleb, perhaps Pritchard or Chadli if they're back and Njie. Would still be a strong team but would make use of our squad

And like last season out we will go.

We played a weakened team last year. Vorm, Capoue, Soldado, Chiriches, Paulinho. Verts might have been injured, can't remember. Brought on Adebayor. Left Eriksen and Kane on the bench too long. And that howler from Vorm at the end to completely blow the cup tie!

I've always loved the FA Cup, such a shame to see it slide way down the priority list.

We played a weakened team last year. Vorm, Capoue, Soldado, Chiriches, Paulinho. Verts might have been injured, can't remember. Brought on Adebayor. Left Eriksen and Kane on the bench too long. And that howler from Vorm at the end to completely blow the cup tie!

I've always loved the FA Cup, such a shame to see it slide way down the priority list.

Thank goodness I was at Wembley when we won it in 1991

Back