• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

I don't want us to end this period trophyless. I understand that it has been an uphill battle to get where we are now and that final step is the hardest of all. This is the best we've been in a very long time and one game doesn't change that. I'm prepared to give us time, it will come.

I hope it comes before Arsenal win another three FA Cups and we still mock their decline while managing our dust allergies as we stride by our own trophy cabinet. ;)

I didn't see the Arsenal-Emirates Marketing Project semi-final live, only highlights.
To those that watched it did Arsenal look to be playing any differently to how they were during all those games in Feb and March they were losing (and no i don't just mean the new formation)?
Is there a new grit and strength to their performance?

Basically, should we be extra worried for next sunday that they have now 'turned the corner'?

:eek:

You know when there was that match and I said I was supporting ISIS for it and people told me it was wrong............

I didn't see the Arsenal-Emirates Marketing Project semi-final live, only highlights.
To those that watched it did Arsenal look to be playing any differently to how they were during all those games in Feb and March they were losing (and no i don't just mean the new formation)?
Is there a new grit and strength to their performance?

Basically, should we be extra worried for next sunday that they have now 'turned the corner'?

:eek:

City had the first half but Arsenal defended well. City scored but lino said the ball went off and it didnt. Arse looked more solid than usual with a back 3. i think if we play our game we will beat them.

I've seen a few comments on social media saying that the Ox is as good at RWB at Walker is, WTF !!! he hasn't been in the team for most of the season

1135.jpg

I've seen a few comments on social media saying that the Ox is as good at RWB at Walker is, WTF !!! he hasn't been in the team for most of the season
Well he was a better wing back over the weekend than Son, I'll give them that... Chamberlain seemed to be the only player to not get booed by the Goons at Selhurst Park the other week, guess in a team full of shirkers they appreciate someone who actually puts a shift in.

Going to a wedding today where the best man is a gooner loudmouth. For the love of chtulu, please win this, bloody fudging chelski. An absurd wish, but the better of two evils today.

le deux scum day - do we wish l'arse a trophyless and CL-less season, or let blueski grab a double ? I go for the former.

A mass brawl including someone giving Costa an almighty kick in the bollox would be nice.

Could this be Wenger's last game?

This is a massive massive consideration, a pre-season friendly at home is needed to get the feel of pre matches before the season starts.

a preseason friendly or a meaningless game with meaningful pressures?

i'd rather we didn't have to play in it myself

Gonna watch this before the Dortmund game. I've had a few cheeky bets on Chelsea -1, -2, -3 o_O because the odds seem half decent considering Arsenal's defensive problems. I would expect Chelsea to score a couple anyway, but without koscielny, Mertesacker only having a half of football all season, Mustafi a doubt, Gabriel injured.. I can just see Chelsea romping it really, especially if they score first. Even breaking my own rule of not betting on goals in cup finals as they tend to be cagey affairs.

Also there's the angle of Arsenal being underdogs and coming through their crisis against all odds in a fairytale way. Chelsea have already had success this season so there won't be any rubbing the smiles of the faces of these smug gits. Let Arsenal fans be miserable a little longer.

Don't care what anyone says, Fa cup final day is still pretty special

Unbelievable it's been 26 years since we experienced this.

Don't care what anyone says, Fa cup final day is still pretty special

Unbelievable it's been 26 years since we experienced this.

I know what you mean.
It feels worse today that we aren't walking out of that tunnel than it has after other SF defeats.

I did wonder, if we had been playing against Woolwich today,whether they would still have had you know who walking out with the cup. They would have had to totally mute the crowd noise

Back