• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

Not happy with that draw. That said, I think we've been the better team in both games. At our top level we're better than them, but they have a consistently higher average level. Just.

As crazy as it sounds, I actually wanted us to draw Arsenal. Beating Chelsea twice in one season will be a tall order and Emirates Marketing Project absolutely battered us at their place in January, how we escaped with a 2-2 draw I will never know.

I think Emirates Marketing Project are the toughest team for us at the moment, I think we have matched up very well with Chelsea this season.

I think they're the top 6 team we have found it the easiest to play against this season.

I agree

Hazard has done nothing against us in the two games and their so reliant on him

We won't be coming off the back off another European mid week game so will be as fresh and we saw the difference that made at the Lane

And Victor/Moussa will just go about tjeir business again bossing the centre of the park

Praying to be on the Saturday....mother in law (who hates football) booked us all on a white water rafting experience on the sunday as a xmas present. I assumed we' have mugged off the FA Cup by now so wasnt concerned that it was SF weekend.
Can't really pull out as need her to look after the kids for the weekend we play Man U as missus is on sisters hen weekend!

That said with my dilemma its the one semi-final tie I'm a bit meh about - novelty value of playing Chelsea at Wembley has well and truly passed.

Would have preferred Arse but realistcally Cheatski are the best team in the league this season and we would have otherwise had to beat them in the final

City was the team I did not want. They run as ragged at their place.

Chelsea. Well we more then matched them at their own ground and done them quite badly at home. They play slower and it suits us better than the way City play.

So a possible North London Final. That would actually be nice.

Praying to be on the Saturday....mother in law (who hates football) booked us all on a white water rafting experience on the sunday as a xmas present. I assumed we' have mugged off the FA Cup by now so wasnt concerned that it was SF weekend.
Can't really pull out as need her to look after the kids for the weekend we play Man U as missus is on sisters hen weekend!

That said with my dilemma its the one semi-final tie I'm a bit meh about - novelty value of playing Chelsea at Wembley has well and truly passed.

My mate says we're Saturday as we're the first drawn tie

Back