• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

That would be brilliant, good for the club and town tbh.
As my ex local team it would be nice to see them get a good money draw tbh.

tbh It was tongue-in-cheek, suggesting as Chelsea only drew at burnley, are Lincoln better than Chelsea...i mean obviously not though

It was lovely watching Lincoln knock out Burnley last night. Almost brought a tear to my eye. Football, what an awesome sport. The FA Cup - wow, it keeps delivering. Love it! Millwall knocking out Leicester as well. Huddersfield holding City. Tells you all you need to know about how important our mentality is before our match today. We need to give it our all.

It was lovely watching Lincoln knock out Burnley last night. Almost brought a tear to my eye. Football, what an awesome sport. The FA Cup - wow, it keeps delivering. Love it! Millwall knocking out Leicester as well. Huddersfield holding City. Tells you all you need to know about how important our mentality is before our match today. We need to give it our all.

Couldnt have put it better myself. Made even more special as it was a last minute winner as well. Not because its Arsneal, they could be playing WBA, Watford or West Ham, but I really hop Sutton United could get a result tomorrow night as well.

Anything less than 100% committment today, and we are a shock in the making

The draw for the quarter-finals of The Emirates FA Cup will take place on Sunday evening.

Ewood Park will be the venue for the penultimate draw of this season's competition, with proceedings getting under way after Blackburn Rovers' clash with holders Manchester United.

With the draw taking place on Sunday evening, that means Sutton United will be in the sixth-round draw as they host Arsenal the following night. No non-league side has made it to the last eight since the competition was reformed in 1925.

The draw will begin at around 6.30pm, and will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2 and BBC Radio 5live as well as on the FATV YouTube channel.

Ball numbers

1 Lincoln City
2 Tottenham Hotspur
3 Blackburn Rovers or Manchester United
4 Sutton United or Arsenal
5 Middlesbrough
6 Chelsea
7 Huddersfield Town or Emirates Marketing Project
8 Millwall

Chelsea v Millwall would be tasty.

Really want to avoid the 4 big guns and hope that 2 of them (or all of them) draw each other

It would be lovely to see this end in a draw. Both Manc sides in replays, then drawn against one another in the next round.

Assuming they survive against Sutton, Arsenal v Chelsea would also be lovely.

I think a home draw is in the cards. One last time for White Hart Lane.

Millwall home for us. Scum against another non league side! fudging hell, how lucky are they. We can't complain too much though!

Back