• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

“Everybody in the club, all eyes on us, all eyes on us"

Well how else do you try for a title other than trying to win each game as it comes? I don't think our players or manager are stupid, they will know that this is a season where we do have a chance at the league. There's no pressure on us though, because nobody expects it from us.

I thought that you were specifically talking about targeting the title now. Sorry if I misunderstood.

I thought that you were specifically talking about targeting the title now. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Nah, I don't think it will be a target, like you say, that adds unnecessary pressure. But I have to think that Poch and the players are looking at the teams around us and thinking that, just maybe, we are in with a shout. Like you say, just go game by game and keep trying to win. If a club like us is to win the league, it will happen in a season like this one.

Just as I type, Southampton 3 - 0 Arsenal!

I will always hate them, but I won't let what they do dominate my thinking or perspectives. But I will always deeply despise them. Never forget the shenanigans of their migration from woolwich...

Nah, I don't think it will be a target, like you say, that adds unnecessary pressure. But I have to think that Poch and the players are looking at the teams around us and thinking that, just maybe, we are in with a shout. Like you say, just go game by game and keep trying to win. If a club like us is to win the league, it will happen in a season like this one.

Just as I type, Southampton 3 - 0 Arsenal!
FOUR NIL

Ha ha ha, they could have gone top to celebrate Xmas but they FAILED hard.

Spurs won, everyone else lost, happy days.

I will always hate them, but I won't let what they do dominate my thinking or perspectives. But I will always deeply despise them. Never forget the shenanigans of their migration from woolwich...
Indeed, perpetrated by a crooked Tory MP who makes the likes of Abramovic, Shinawarta and Cellino seem like upstanding citizens by comparison...

B9MwiDrCYAAeU2x.jpg

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/henry-norris-man-who-would-be-king-arsenal
Sir Henry Norris was prepared to bully and bribe everyone from the FA to the Archbishop of Canterbury to turn Arsenal into London’s first super-club. But, writes Jon Spurling, could he reach the top before the dodgy deals caught up with him?

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/843199/rewind-to-1919-audacious-arsenal-supplant-spurs
Though he remains an obscure figure, this was the man whose Machiavellian machinations transported Arsenal to North London and secured their place in the top flight at Tottenham's expense. In short, Norris was the man who inadvertently gave birth to the North London derby, and helped lay the foundations for the modern Arsenal. Spurs fans will never forgive him.

Last edited:
No need to fret Jord, I am sure that Poch will be telling the players to gimme more and work bitch until the end of the season

I think we're at a crossroads here as I refuse to make my knowledge of Britney Spears any stronger.

I truly struggle to understand why any Spurs fan wouldn't hate arsnal. Arrogant clams, horrible fans, fairweather, big mouths, media darlings, terry Henry, fudging cheats, smug ... Need I go on?

If you're from these parts you'd understand especially if you've grown up here too!

I truly struggle to understand why any Spurs fan wouldn't hate arsnal. Arrogant clams, horrible fans, fairweather, big mouths, media darlings, terry Henry, fudgeing cheats, smug ... Need I go on?

If you're from these parts you'd understand especially if you've grown up here too!

Might be worth sharing where your from - and where you mean by these parts?

I truly struggle to understand why any Spurs fan wouldn't hate arsnal. Arrogant clams, horrible fans, fairweather, big mouths, media darlings, terry Henry, fudgeing cheats, smug ... Need I go on?

I grew up in North London and a lot of my friends and relatives are Woolwich fans and we've always had a bit of banter, before I started play myself on a Saturday I would go to Highbury occasionally with my mates, but that was in the day when the media weren't obsessed with sport and we all saw it as a bit of entertainment and fun, unfortunately too many people today think the team they support defines them and appear too wrapped up in what is just a game despite what some miserable old Scots git said.

unfortunately too many people today think the team they support defines them and appear too wrapped up in what is just a game despite what some miserable old Scots git said.

As you may be aware, that "miserable" Scots git was joking, like when he said there are only two teams of any consequence on Merseyside: Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.

He was a witty and wry man.

Back