• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2019-20

I love watching football, but honestly there wasn't 1 single game that looked even remotely interesting to watch today. What a brick competition it is until the QF.
Agree
Always keep an eye on The Wolves when they play as like their style!

Another full house at the Emirates I see

A gooner was telling me that the club wouldn’t sell any tickets to their category Red members (of which he is one and was furious about it). Something to do with rumours about Frankfurt bringing 30k over and the club wanting to avoid tickets being bought and sold on.
Pretty shoddy way to treat your own Members.

David Moyes? That'd be fudging amazing. Cement them as the new West Ham.
They'll probably get in another foreign coach we have never heard of in an attempt to emulate the Wenger appointment. It won't work, again, and how we will laugh. Moyes would be funny too but I think real West Ham have dibs on him. And how we will laugh at that too.

Wolves - Espanyol
Sporting - Istanbul Basaksehir
Getafe - Ajax
Leverkusen - Porto
Copenhagen - Celtic
APOEL - Basel
Cluj - Sevilla
Olympiakos - Arsenal
AZ Alkmaar - LASK
Club Brugge - Manchester United
Ludogorets - Inter
Frankfurt - Salzburg
Shaktar - Benfica
Wolfsburg - Malmö
Roma - Gent
Rangers - Braga

Any job would be a good fit for him, he is desperate.

Would he be a good fit for Everton? fudge no.

They're probably better off sticking with Duncan Disorderly in the short term, assuming he can avoid getting himself thrown in jail these days. Not sure how long it will last, given the weird scene with Kean at the weekend, but he seems to be getting a reaction out of them. I wonder if he's on Arse's 12-or-so-man "short"-list, lol.

They're probably better off sticking with Duncan Disorderly in the short term, assuming he can avoid getting himself thrown in jail these days. Not sure how long it will last, given the weird scene with Kean at the weekend, but he seems to be getting a reaction out of them. I wonder if he's on Arse's 12-or-so-man "short"-list, lol.
He was well out of order with Kean there, what the hell was going through his mind? Think he rules on fear, if that’s the case it’s not sustainable, but hopefully 1 more good performance in them this weekend!

Back