• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020 Qualifying

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
I have no idea what the point of the Nation's League was beyond being glorified friendlies, but now we have these groups where some teams qualify, some go to a playoff and everyone has to suffer a lack of proper, quality football.

Group A
England
Czech Republic
Bulgaria
Montenegro
Kosovo

Group B
Portugal
Ukraine
Serbia
Lithuania
Luxembourg

Group C
Netherlands
Germany
Northern Ireland
Estonia
Belarus

Group D
Switzerland
Denmark
Ireland
Georgia
Gibraltar

Group E
Croatia
Wales
Slovakia
Hungary
Azerbaijan

Group F
Spain
Sweden
Norway
Romania
Faroe Islands
Malta

Group G
Poland
Austria
Israel
Slovenia
FYR Macedonia
Latvia

Group H

France
Iceland
Turkey
Albania
Moldova

Group I

Belgium
Russia
Scotland
Cyprus
Kazakhstan
San Marino

Group J

Italy
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Finland
Greece
Armenia
Liechtenstein

Enjoyed the Nation's League.
Long may it continue.

Euro 2020 needs a preliminary round for the lesser teams.
Too many poor teams in the groups.

Some trips for our players of ethnicity to get totally abused at Montenegro and Kosovo, not nice

I see this is the Euros played all round the European cities but I've just noticed that both semi finals and the final will be played at Wembley.

Nope, the Nations League is there to eliminate non competitive frendlies. The qualifying is still the same bore as it ever was.

Nope, the Nations League is there to eliminate non competitive frendlies. The qualifying is still the same bore as it ever was.

It’s why this competition, like many need much more vigorous seeding.
Similar to the fa cup where the epl clubs enter later.

Didn't watch a second of all this phoney Beatlemania international football crap. Don't give a monkey's for it.

Instead, enjoyed dinner, drinks, a spliff or three of lovely hash with my son and his pals and took in two Snarky Puppy concerts on Saturday. Fcukin' A. All the way.

So there.

Back