• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Graham Roberts praises Erik Lamela display for Tottenham Hotspur

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/02/13/graham-roberts-praises-erik-lamela-display-for-tottenham-hotspur/page/1/

----------------------------------------------------

Lamela didn't have his best of games against Juventus as he was not directly involved in our attacks. But still his work rate and tenacity helpes us to stop Juventus.

Actually it was lamela that won the ball, shrugged off some tackles and set up Dele before he was fouled for eriksen goal.

I was just happy he passed forwards

People don’t want these games buy in reality there a GHod send for players regaining fitness and confidence

In the one game when the whole team looked lethargic?

Do you not think that he was a BIG part of that

I’m not anti lamella but he is not a player who should be starting for us at the moment

We looked miles better when we had some true positive attackers on the pitch on Sunday.

Players who don’t play safe

I’m not anti lamella but he is not a player who should be starting for us at the moment

We looked miles better when we had some true positive attackers on the pitch on Sunday.

Disagree with all of that. Son for counter, Lamella for physical teams that sit back

I disagree. It is difficult to pass forward when a team puts ten men behind the ball. Moving the ball across the line is to try and create an opening, we did that but we failed to convert them and had a ref that wouldn't give us a break.

I think that Lamela has looked excellent since coming back from injury and deserves to be in first team contention.

I disagree. It is difficult to pass forward when a team puts ten men behind the ball. Moving the ball across the line is to try and create an opening, we did that but we failed to convert them and had a ref that wouldn't give us a break.

I think that Lamela has looked excellent since coming back from injury and deserves to be in first team contention.

Everything Lamela did was slow and sideways at best

Son and moura came on and we had more shots in that time

Lamela wasn’t wearing them down... he was letting them get organised

Lamella is needed for better sides possibly as he gets stuck in as demonstrated vs city a few years backs where he was brilliant

Against bus Parker’s he is predictable

The biggest problem with Lamela, who I really like btw, is that he can be totally reckless with his tackling and earn too many yellows.

Back