• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Assists for Kane's goals so far :
16 = Eriksen
11 = Alli
7 = Lamela
6 = Chadli

Remember, Lamela has not played for almost 1 year now. He is our most creative player and more consistent than Eriksen.

Is that based on anything other than your huge man crush on him? The stats do not prove that in any way whatsoever. Lamela has had one very good season after 2 distinctly average seasons. Eriksen has always been one of our top 5 players every season.

Is that based on anything other than your huge man crush on him? The stats do not prove that in any way whatsoever. Lamela has had one very good season after 2 distinctly average seasons. Eriksen has always been one of our top 5 players every season.

I'm a massive Lamela fan but have to agree with you that Eriksen is our main man when it comes to creativity. Let's just hope Lamela comes back and makes Eriksen remain at the top of his game through competition for places.

I'm a massive Lamela fan but have to agree with you that Eriksen is our main man when it comes to creativity. Let's just hope Lamela comes back and makes Eriksen remain at the top of his game through competition for places.
Would say Lamela is our second most creative player and great to have as another forward player to rotate....

No doubt Lamela could/should be one of our most creative players after Eriksen but to say he is our most creative ahead of Eriksen is just completely incorrect. He has a big job on his hands to climb up the pecking order again as he has fallen behind Alli, Eriksen and Son.

Perhaps it was harsh to say he had two average seasons as he was injured for a large part of 13/14 but 15/16 was the season where he turned the corner in my opinion.

Club had said he would be in contention shortly after international break.

It would be interesting to see Eriksen & Lamela behind Kane & Dele or Kane & Son, especially against sides that offer us less threat and are sitting back.

Yes, but he'd have to replace someone else, as we have already used our quota of 17 foreign players. Depending on future injuries and suspensions, atm that would likely be Nkoudu.

Well if we sign Ross Barkley we automatically get an extra space for a foreign player

Club had said he would be in contention shortly after international break.

It would be interesting to see Eriksen & Lamela behind Kane & Dele or Kane & Son, especially against sides that offer us less threat and are sitting back.

The thing for me is, will be to maximise our squad with the best available players....

Back