• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

He could be like a brand new £30m signing. Him, Rose and Winks back and we'll potentially start stronger than we left off last season.

£30m on today's market perhaps, but unlikely to be a £30m player based on the market prices at the time we signed him - he's never looked like being that

£30m on today's market perhaps, but unlikely to be a £30m player based on the market prices at the time we signed him - he's never looked like being that

He would be more in this market

Bollasie went for £30m and had less assists than last of our defenders

It is hard for us to know!
But nothing will now surprise me.
I'm still shocked by Man U. spending it looks so disorganised and almost scattergun.
I don't think its scattergun, they have their specific targets and have to pay over the odds to get them. Some clubs would just move on to the no 2 target at the prices quoted but being Man U they can easily afford it no problem at all....

£60m easily if compared to the likes of Siggy and Barkley
Not often, but have to agree with you on this one. One thing is goals and assists, but Erik is doing a brilliant job for us without the ball as well. He works his socks off, and often wins the ball in good positions. Dont think Siggy and to a degree Barkley is doing the same job for Swansea and Everton...

Thats as maybe. But he needs to get back to playing. So when is that scheduled?

This week he tweeted 'working hard in rehab' or suchlike - no mention of training. So long as others are doing well we really shouldn't be anxious about bringing him back, we should accept and back the efforts to get him fit.

So back playing in November but most probably December.
We are going to be a 'bit' light, when factoring in Sissoko and CL.

Need two new bodies IMHO

I think back playing in October was the intention.
(Or as per one tongue-in-cheek conspiratorial comment I read, exactly 12 months after the occurrence of the injury that side-lined him ;))

Back