• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

The Spurs medical team completely fudged up on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a load of bad blood between and Lamela and them. I can see him wanting to leave the club after this.

"I have to have an operation...I tried everything to recover but unfortunately my hip is still not 100% so I can't compete at the level I want to. I'll face this challenge with a positive attitude and can't wait to get back with my team and be stronger. Thanks everyone for your support! Tengo que operarme... Lo dejé todo este último tiempo para volver a jugar, a pesar de mejorar lamentablemente mi cadera no me permite estar al 100%, por lo tanto no puedo competir al nivel que quiero! Afrontaré este delicado momento con las fuerzas necesarias para volver cuanto antes a luchar junto a mi equipo! Gracias a todos por su apoyo!"

The Spurs medical team completely fudged up on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a load of bad blood between and Lamela and them. I can see him wanting to leave the club after this.
Given this insight I expect a lawsuit from Lamela against the club for medical malpractice. Settlement in the millions for loss of earnings/endorsements. Club goes bankrupt, tumbles down the leagues and has tense and tough London derbies with Sutton Utd.

That's a hideous over reaction considering you know nothing about what has been going on with him medically....

Nothing hideous about it.

I know what the club released publicly through the media. A clear scan on his hip 2 months ago. Lamela still complaining of pain in training a month ago. An operation today. That's a fudge up.

Personally I think the club hung him out to dry not releasing more details of his injury while journalists and pricks on twitter wrote all sorts of rumours and innuendo about him.

Lamela has assisted or scored I think on average one in two games played.

In other words every other game Lamela gets a goal or an assist.

Those who knock him lolz
He has 19 goals and 31 assist in 121 games. Not bad I'd say.

Can we now please stop speculating on dozens of far fetched theories, and leave the guy alone to recover and get fit and strong for the next season? Pretty pretty please! With sugar on top!

Last edited:
Nothing hideous about it.

I know what the club released publicly through the media. A clear scan on his hip 2 months ago. Lamela still complaining of pain in training a month ago. An operation today. That's a fudge up.

Personally I think the club hung him out to dry not releasing more details of his injury while journalists and pricks on twitter wrote all sorts of rumours and innuendo about him.
They didn't hang him out to dry, why would they comment if they didn't know what's going on themselves? Pointless speculating, Levy has always left the media to write their nonsense and leave comments for when there's factual information to distribute and this time is no different. He's had an op and hopefully will be raring to go for next season - nothing more to see here I think....

He has 19 goals and 31 assist in 121 games. Not bad I'd say.

Can we now please stop speculating on dozens of far fetched theories, and leave the guy alone to recover and get fit and strong for the next season? Pretty pretty please! With sugar on top!

No.... I still don't like his haircut and a a bald person I think i have a Right to complain

"I have to have an operation...I tried everything to recover but unfortunately my hip is still not 100% so I can't compete at the level I want to. I'll face this challenge with a positive attitude and can't wait to get back with my team and be stronger. Thanks everyone for your support! Tengo que operarme... Lo dejé todo este último tiempo para volver a jugar, a pesar de mejorar lamentablemente mi cadera no me permite estar al 100%, por lo tanto no puedo competir al nivel que quiero! Afrontaré este delicado momento con las fuerzas necesarias para volver cuanto antes a luchar junto a mi equipo! Gracias a todos por su apoyo!"
Stock picture, twitter account ran by his 'estate', still claiming wages from Spurs despite expiring some months ago. Until I see proof, I'm assuming he's dead...

Stock picture, twitter account ran by his 'estate', still claiming wages from Spurs despite expiring some months ago. Until I see proof, I'm assuming he's dead...

He's definitely alive according to Eric Dier's Instagram account today :

However, he has now been spotted in the background of an Eric Dier Instagram video, posted on Wednesday, with the England midfielder calling out 'Coco' - Lamela's nickname - at him before turning and mocking Dele Alli's astroturf boots.
http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/hes-alive-erik-lamela-spotted-12814400

Back