• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Utterly pathetic and wholy inaccurate.

How so? He's had one season in his career that most would class as prolific for an attacking midfielder. That's without mentioning his injury track record. Would you say his overall career at Spurs has been a success? Would you say his value has gone up since he joined us?

How so? He's had one season in his career that most would class as prolific for an attacking midfielder. That's without mentioning his injury track record. Would you say his overall career at Spurs has been a success? Would you say his value has gone up since he joined us?

Would you say Sissoko is better, or Bollassie?

Just throwing in two players who cost roughly the same and IMO are much inferior

Because for the majority of last season he was our most important creative player, and he started this season showing signs of pushing on even further?

I would say he's been a success so far, I'd say his success has been slightly tempered by bad luck and an initial adjustment to the EPL.

In today's market I also believe his value will have increased, yes.. But I don't think we should sell him as I think there's even more potential to unlock within him.

Because for the majority of last season he was our most important creative player, and he started this season showing signs of pushing on even further?

I would say he's been a success so far, I'd say his success has been slightly tempered by bad luck and an initial adjustment to the EPL.

In today's market I also believe his value will have increased, yes.. But I don't think we should sell him as I think there's even more potential to unlock within him.

Value always comes down to who and what someone will pay

Is why I think if he was to be sold he would head back to Italy no probs and we would comfortably get our money back

I think we'd get between £20m-£30m for him, so most if not all of our money back. I think we should keep him though (unless Poch doesn't want him anymore).

Eriksen was our most creative player last season not Lamela.

He had a good season last year but on the whole I'm not sure I would say his value has gone up. Purely if you were to use the inflation and current market arguement then you would have a case but having one successful season out of three so far coupled with his injury record that says to me that we would struggle to get more than £30m for him.

I'm not counting this season as 9 games isn't enough of a sample size so you can't say for sure either way if he would have improved or gone backwards or stayed the same.

Goals assists tackling don't diss the man.

Whatever his issues are you can't knock the turnaround in this player.

There will be plenty of teams lucky to prize him away if that's the route this is going down.

Back