• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Hope the rumours about him are bull. Really like his attitude and Poch has turned him into a key part of our team. Never going to be a great centre back as part of a duo, too many mistakes in him, but as part of a three or defensive midfielder, he's been great.

If he was to go, I don't think he'll look quite as good under another manager or in another team. If the lad has had his head turned, he'd do well to remember what Poch has done for him.

Hope the rumours about him are bull. Really like his attitude and Poch has turned him into a key part of our team. Never going to be a great centre back as part of a duo, too many mistakes in him, but as part of a three or defensive midfielder, he's been great.

If he was to go, I don't think he'll look quite as good under another manager or in another team. If the lad has had his head turned, he'd do well to remember what Poch has done for him.
Profoundly disagree. He's still relatively young and with as you say Poch coaching him there's every chance that by his mid-twenties he will not only have ironed out those moments of impetuosity but also have become even more dominant and influential at the back.

In fact I'd go so far as to suggest we could be looking at a star of Bobby Moore proportions in the not-too-distant. We can but hope he stays.

The United fans don't want him because A) he's crap, B) Blind is superior in both defense and midfield and C) playing Dier and Herrera together would be far to defensive. Still in denial over their manager I see.

***walks into thread****

***lobs hand grenade****

If he joined them, I'm sure the attraction would be the chance to win minor cups rather than more money.

***leaves thread***

I feel like that'd be a hand-grenade on RedCafe, not here.

Back