• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

If we cement Dier back to CB it should free up some good money for a proper DCM.

What's your thoughts on Wilfred Ndidi? Leics results seem to corelate to his involvement, and I've been impressed when I've seen him.
Been brilliant and potentially a very good player for us but they would want even sillier money than normal and he would stay for CL

check our Zakaria at gladbach. A DM who can pass and score too

Leicester fans I know all seemed to think he’s over rated.
Although when he was injured recently and their form fell of a cliff, they did the usual trick of the injured player becoming a world beater!

Incidentally, they all think Chilwell is utter gash, so I worry when I see us linked.

Although Tbh I can’t see us taking any players from Lcfc anyway
Chillwell is decent but no more IMO
Switches off and is very similar IMO to Davies when he was at Swansea

I'm saying it now - Dier will become Mourinho's general from CB.
In the same mould as the CB he had a Chelsea

Crouchy was saying he always picked on the weaker centre back. He wouldn't go up against the big brute, but would find the cultured centre back and dominate him in the air, thus scoring the most headers of anyone ever in the history of everything.

But against Gary Cahill and JT it was a horrible, bruising experience. Sanchez and Dier could do that for us.

It's strange only visible evidence FA have got is from Spurs fans who inturn could get their very own player banned ,what a strange world we live in....
Their will be CCTV in the ground
But again unless he did actually hot anyone all it’s gonna show is a player hurdling the seats to get to his brother
The thing I read was his brother had a bit of “man handling” with the guy who was abusing them so maybe he will get into a bit of trouble but I can’t see that

The met announced that they had no complaints
Not sure exactly what their investigating as it’s not a public order offence
It’s something that every one knows shouldn’t happen but also what is the actual offence.
He didn’t produce his season ticket to show where he was sitting during the game.

I know this is a thing now as I had to produce mine on several occasions, even though I think I’m one of about 10% of the people in my vicinity who actually go to every game.

He didn’t produce his season ticket to show where he was sitting during the game.

I know this is a thing now as I had to produce mine on several occasions, even though I think I’m one of about 10% of the people in my vicinity who actually go to every game.
Yeah their checking that not constantly
It’s odd to just randomly bring it in

Yeah their checking that not constantly
It’s odd to just randomly bring it in
They probably had some idiots trying to move seats and sneak into a better section from a bad section... always likely to happen with such an 'open' stadium in terms of getting around levels and sides.
You can always wear it on your laminated work lanyard!

Seems like Mourinho has been impressed with him at the back over the last few games and is possibly looking at him starting there in the future, judging by his comments today.

I think he’s done ok, best part for me though is that he’s very vocal and takes control of the back line, something we’ve been missing for a while. It will be interesting to see how he progresses over the next few games if indeed Mourinho see’s him as defensive Stopper going forward.

Well i hope he does not get punished by the FA, he was MOM for me and looked good ay CB. For me i would also make him the capt of the team.

Sad to say ( as i love both players) but i think both Toby and Jan have seen their better days, Dier along with Sanchez, Tanganga should be the CB's we are looking at using most next season.

Some great lines from Ronay
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...h-fourth-wall-oddly-moving-act-defiance-spurs

"The common territory is that Dier and Cantona both broke the fourth wall, crossing the spatial and emotional boundary between observer and performer, something English sport finds particularly transgressive. Dier’s crime was to break character as a paid entertainer"

"Climbing up through those rows of plastic seats, he looked angry but also noble and sad and messianic, like the last polar bear on earth in lone pursuit of the retreating snowline."

"Climbing up through those rows of plastic seats, he looked angry but also noble and sad and messianic, like the last polar bear on earth in lone pursuit of the retreating snowline."

This quite brilliant. And true. He looked every inch a lone warrior of the wastelands...

I like him a lot and thought he played well yesterday, but that saving tackle only happened because he let the player run off him first.

Back