• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Agreed! Still, best duck for cover these days with opinions like this/trying to explain Dele's form, etc, etc. I am becoming increasingly weary of certain breeds of "the modern supporter"

Just ask them how much it would cost to replace them. If Dier has a strong last 10-12 games back there (it will be tough as with no real system/forward we have to defend a lot) then effectively we’ve added a 30/40m CB that we haven’t had for the last couple of seasons.

Just ask them how much it would cost to replace them. If Dier has a strong last 10-12 games back there (it will be tough as with no real system/forward we have to defend a lot) then effectively we’ve added a 30/40m CB that we haven’t had for the last couple of seasons.

Sadly they'll chunter on about "not the same" "lack of pace" blah blah blah.

I think it'll much more than 1 match. The FA won't want players thinking they can storm into the crowd to confront people saying things they don't like.

Six game minimum IMO

If the FA, and the PFA, had proper balls, this would be their line in the sand. They'd give him the obligatory one game suspension but use it as rallying point to crack down on arseholes in the crowd. There is an ENOROMOUS difference between banter and being a clam. Sadly, there are more clams appearing at games every week. They need to be silenced or eradicated somehow. again, I personally think supporters should take more responsibility and self-police these tosspots. This includes racists obviously, who should always be called out.

I like him a lot more now. And I liked him anyway.

glad his performances are also starting to get back to form. Hoping the centre back move works out. It will bolster us there, whilst also decluttering centre midfield which was overflowing with (poor) options.

I like him a lot more now. And I liked him anyway.

glad his performances are also starting to get back to form. Hoping the centre back move works out. It will bolster us there, whilst also decluttering centre midfield which was overflowing with (poor) options.

If we cement Dier back to CB it should free up some good money for a proper DCM.

What's your thoughts on Wilfred Ndidi? Leics results seem to corelate to his involvement, and I've been impressed when I've seen him.

If we cement Dier back to CB it should free up some good money for a proper DCM.

What's your thoughts on Wilfred Ndidi? Leics results seem to corelate to his involvement, and I've been impressed when I've seen him.
Leicester fans I know all seemed to think he’s over rated.
Although when he was injured recently and their form fell of a cliff, they did the usual trick of the injured player becoming a world beater!

Incidentally, they all think Chilwell is utter gash, so I worry when I see us linked.

Although Tbh I can’t see us taking any players from Lcfc anyway

Jumping 40 rows of seats to confront someone who is no longer there.

In a built-up area.
And what offence is that?

jumping 40 rows of seats to see your family?

Pat cash did that at Wimbledon and he didn’t get fined, arrested or suspended

Last edited:
Back