• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

For what feels like the 5th time this season. This year has pretty much been a write off for him.
It was a little tongue in cheek as it’s a cliche and I don’t expect much from him until next season tbh but we were very spoiled by the fact he was more or less ever present in the previous seasons, this may have been a factor in dembele and Wanyama gamble. This season has proven that we need a deeper squad as we had been reliant on a core of around 13 players as genuine first teamers and we need to protect and rotate them when fit

back to 1st team training apparently , he'll be in the mix for Saturday i reckon

Too soon, imo. He's had one day of training, will have had two including tomorrow.

He'll be on the bench, I think, because we have literally no midfielders now - Wanyama might have to play through the muscle cramps, and Dier might get thrown on at 75 mins to replace him.

He'll probably get 45 minutes vs Brighton, though. And then get thrown in full-time against Ajax, if Sissoko is still out.

It looked to me that him and some of the other players on the bench were sharing a joke when Janssen was coming on. There is nothing to suggest that the joke was anything to do with the substitution.

Yes i have just seen the link on another thread, as you say it could have been nothing to do with Janssen and with the team spirt our squad has i would think it would not have been directed at Janssen.

Yes i have just seen the link on another thread, as you say it could have been nothing to do with Janssen and with the team spirt our squad has i would think it would not have been directed at Janssen.

If it was directed at Janssen, I think that is the kind of thing that Poch would take a very dim view of and he'd be facing a hefty fine and possibly more.

And it would have been obvious 1 or 2 minutes before then that Jansen was coming on. So either they’re really slow thinking of jokes or it’s just coincidence

Back