• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dyer/Bowyer Fight (2005) - Dyer speaks!

stinkfoot

Kasey Keller
[video=youtube;AFLeTm46CqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFLeTm46CqQ[/video]

Opening up to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine Evening Chronicle, Dyer has revealed that a jibe about Bowyer’s lack of ability that sparked the clobbering match.

Dyer said:

“We were playing the game, he came short and wanted the ball and I passed to someone else.

“He was like ‘Give me the ball’ and I was like ‘I haven’t given the ball away, what you talking about’.

Five minutes later he came again and I gave it to somebody else and he said, ‘You never pass to me!’

I said, ‘The reason I don’t pass to you is because you’re sh*t, basically’.

“There were a lot of swear words. And that was it, then you just saw him lose his head.

“He said, ‘You what?’ And I said, ‘You heard me.’

“As he was walking towards me I just thought he was going to grab me or push me.

“When he was raining the punches in I thought, ‘You need to get on the weights because they aren’t hurting.’

“Secondly, I was thinking ‘I can’t believe he’s doing this in front of 50,000 people’.”

Dyer continued:

“I didn’t know you could get sent off for fighting your own team-mate, so when the red card came out I thought, ‘What the hell!’

“I was sent off first and I was waiting in the tunnel to get some revenge.

“He came in, and we had two massive masseurs and they just dunked us on their shoulders.

“It was like a cartoon when your feet are dangling off the ground and we were trying to get at each other.

“We are sat in the changing room and they were in the middle of us.

“I was thinking how I could get to him. Then we heard the final whistle.

“Boumsong came in and said, ‘If you want to fight, fight now.’ I was wanting to fight and get the revenge.

“Then Souness came in and said, ‘If you want to fight I’ll beat both of you.’

“[Alan Shearer] came in and I never saw him lose it like that – he went mad and called us selfish and a disgrace.

“He knew we’d have a three-match suspension and miss the FA Cup semi-final that was coming up.”

“I still see him now, we are friends,” Dyer added. “That’s just the way Lee was – but I still want to beat him up!”

I remember it well. It was hilarious! :lol:

The irony in Dyer telling anyone that they are **** at football.

(Info courtesy of whoateallthepies)

Dyer was a fantastically talented footballer, he was never ****, he was damn unlucky with injuries too

yh this is my recollection of him too. i seem to remember he played a number of times for england too at a young age. you have to be quite good to do that.

but i also remember bowyer being quite good around 2000. seem to remember the likes of him and lee hendrie scoring screamers every other week. although this may be due to my selective memory from being only 10-12 years old. and lee bowyer was quite young then too and a key player in the leeds side. what happened to him? and how comes he didnt play for england at least during that era?

Dyer was never injured, they just said that so he did not have to give urine samples.

Be careful writing stuff like that online. Sure, it's highly unlikely he'll ever google himself and stumble across Glory Glory but you never know, these footballers do love themselves!

I went to school with a girl who used to shag Dyer (though this was a couple of years after leaving school). She got a few grand from selling a story to one of the sunday papers iirc.

Bowyer was a pretty good player at Leeds wasn't he?

yh this is my recollection of him too. i seem to remember he played a number of times for england too at a young age. you have to be quite good to do that.

but i also remember bowyer being quite good around 2000. seem to remember the likes of him and lee hendrie scoring screamers every other week. although this may be due to my selective memory from being only 10-12 years old. and lee bowyer was quite young then too and a key player in the leeds side. what happened to him? and how comes he didnt play for england at least during that era ?

This should answer that question

Never forgiven that scum bucket and also Woodgate for battering an Asian student. Yes he won us a cup, yes he played well for us when fit. But he is the only Tottenham player I refused to applaud.

Dyer ****ed his career up the wall, very talented footballer.

I was of course there that day, never seen anything like it.

Never forgiven that scum bucket and also Woodgate for battering an Asian student. Yes he won us a cup, yes he played well for us when fit. But he is the only Tottenham player I refused to applaud.

The difference in my view is that Woodgate matured and ended up having a successful career whilst also not behaving like a ****. Bowyer is just a ****

He won us the Cup that day good enough for me. Not bothered about their private lives tbh.

Be careful writing stuff like that online. Sure, it's highly unlikely he'll ever google himself and stumble across Glory Glory but you never know, these footballers do love themselves!

yeah good luck to him if he tries it, you google it and the are far more then just me saying it........

He won us the Cup that day good enough for me. Not bothered about their private lives tbh.

The racial attack is something I am not happy with one bit, personally it is something I struggle with. Other stuff, maybe could ignore. But there was no apology.

Out of interest Roy, how would you feel if we signed Ched Evans?

Interesting question.

I was thinking of commenting that for Woodgate it was a single offence and that, to our knowledge, he never repeated similar behaviour. People do make mistakes and can learn from it. I never particularly liked him, though, for some reason that is probably unrelated.

For Evans, I find it harder to dismiss. Yet I should be thinking that he has committed a crime, served his sentence and deserves a second chance. His apparent lack of contrition and public comments help me get over these thoughts, but clearly leaves me in an inconsistent moral position.

The racial attack is something I am not happy with one bit, personally it is something I struggle with. Other stuff, maybe could ignore. But there was no apology.

Out of interest Roy, how would you feel if we signed Ched Evans?

Better than Adebayor so not bothered.

In regards to the rape charge - he's done his time so let's move on.

Back