• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Draxler

I was just being facetious.
He's never look that good IMHO. But I've not watch him that much. Also he will be silly money!

Actually I disagree, PSG are disparate to get him off their wage bill so I do not think he will go for much more than £30m

If we get Draxler, I'll be creaming my pants for the next 24 years! He's absolute class and exactly what we need in the AM slots.

That is an absolute steal. Incredible price for a very good player. Juve always seem to get good value (well apart from paying £70 odd million for Higuain)
It's a good deal, but he's 30 years old, not a goalscorer in a big league and likely on massive wages. It's not a steal for me.

If he was available I would be all over it. What wages would he be on? I would approve (not that it carries any weight whatsoever).

Couple of questions as I think the last few posts have got confusing (maybe just me?):
Who is 30 now?
Who is an absolute steal, matuidi or draxler?
Who has never impressed you Ricky2tricky?

Couple of questions as I think the last few posts have got confusing (maybe just me?):
Who is 30 now?
Him. You know, the footballer.

PS - Blaise Matuidi. Blaze Matuidi. What a name. He would have never made it if his parents had christened him Beige Matuidi.

It's a good deal, but he's 30 years old, not a goalscorer in a big league and likely on massive wages. It's not a steal for me.

He is not meant to be a goalscorer. Matuidi is all about energy, breaking up opposition attacks, making surging runs from midfield. You could throw the same criticism at Dembele, the lack of goals, but he offers so much more and is missed when doesn't play. It's the same with Matuidi.

Who is 30 now?
Sorry @Gazza Dazzla .......I'm on about Matuidu. I agree the price is good but I've never been impressed (limited time watching him though). And he is 30.

Always liked Draxler though....stalled a bit the last 18 months though.

Back