• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Downloading TV

Sandman

Dean Austin
Can anyone recommend the best sites for this. I want to be able to Download HD versions, I dont mind a small monthly fee but free would be better.

I used to download all my programs but Since Sky started showing stuff close to the US I have stopped. But I want to watch Dexter and its not out here until March so need a good one. I also missed some TV I want to download.

thanks for all suggestions.

Rapidshare is quite good i think, though you need to pay a monthly fee to get the fastest rates.

I use a web site called iptorrents.com, its invite only and you have to pay $10 to start but lots and lots of HD stuff on there well worth it. Its a tracker site so all the stuff is virus free and it also has a great community forum. I don't use any thing else.

PM me for a invite if interested.

nzbmatrix, you pay ?ú7 (or $7 can't recall) for a one time VIP membership.

Then I use newsleecher with newsdemon as the download client (nzbmatrix is a feed listing site), it's ?ú7 a month. It will usually be as fast as your broadband, I only get 4mb in the sticks, but can get a 1hour HD program in about an hour, mates in areas with 50mb internet get full 1080p hd films in 5-8minutes, I go for 720 films as my internet is slow and my tv is only 1080i anyway.

You can then get free clients that check RSS feeds, so they automatically download series you subscribe to and put them where you want with covers etc.

This method is SSL VPN so your isp cannot pass on proof of illegal downloading, unlike torrents/rapidshare/bolt versions, but a lot more of a faff to setup (well worth it though IMO).

Can anyone recommend the best sites for this. I want to be able to Download HD versions, I dont mind a small monthly fee but free would be better.

I used to download all my programs but Since Sky started showing stuff close to the US I have stopped. But I want to watch Dexter and its not out here until March so need a good one. I also missed some TV I want to download.

Bolt is the best site on the interweb

http://bolt.cd/board/hd-720-1080/667388-dexter-season-06-720p.html

Just sign up to a rapidshare account

Ho much is rapid share? ( i had a look but it wanted me to enter all my details first)

I use a web site called iptorrents.com, its invite only and you have to pay $10 to start but lots and lots of HD stuff on there well worth it. Its a tracker site so all the stuff is virus free and it also has a great community forum. I don't use any thing else.

PM me for a invite if interested.

I pm'd you :)

I really like the magazine and book section on Bolt too, can download all the magazines I used to buy monthly on here saving me about ?ú80 a month and every sigle novel I want to read it basically has, Ive got about 75 on my kindle to be read currently

hmm, personally been having difficulty downloading stuff since the FBI shut down megaupload. seems sites are taking precautions from abusers of movie leeching

hmm, personally been having difficulty downloading stuff since the FBI shut down megaupload. seems sites are taking precautions from abusers of movie leeching

I've posted the answer countless times, yet people seem to ignore it.

NewsGroups are as safe as you can get (SSLVPN), your ISP cannot see what you are downloading, plus you are not hosting anything to be leeched so if the authorities do go after them they will probably just go after the hosts not users.

I guess it is to complicated and people always want the easiest way, even if it puts them (potentially) in the soup...

Project Free TV is good...I watched all of Breaking Bad on it with no problems

Back