• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The sad thing about the religious contingent is they literally do not give a fudge

The religious lobby are more than willing to forgive a "Christian", afterall nobodies perfect and asking for forgiveness from GHod while offering significant tax cuts is about all a good Christian can do.

Last edited:
The sad thing about the religious contingent is they literally do not give a fudge

The religious lobby are more than willing to forgive a "Christian", afterall nobodies perfect and asking for forgiveness from GHod while offering significant tax cuts is about a good Christian can do.

Just finished watching this.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Worth a watch? Is it based on facts or memes?

It’s worth a watch, I wasn’t riveted to it and there was no huge exposé that hasn’t already been conjectured or come to light. However there were some interesting anecdotes and a further insight into how prominently Jesus is used as a tool for rich, predominantly white men to do whatever they want, as the post above referenced.

This is the chap that featured most heavily in it if you can’t be arsed to watch

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www...ho-is-doug-coe-the-family-netflix-true-story/

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back