• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The full report will be released "in weeks" apparently and we will see then.
The pressure is on to release the full version but if it does happen, and I honestly don't think it will, it will not be by choice. I believe Barr is proposing release of another summarised version of the report and this will be given the once over by the WH (executive privilege). That won't satisfy those asking to see the full report for obvious reasons. Sounds fishy to me.

If a redacted or heavily edited version of the report is all that's released by Barr, I would be very surprised if the original report in full isn't leaked by an insider.

So yesterday during an Intelligence Committee hearing, the Republicans called for the Chairman Adam Schiff to resign, following the conclusion of the Mueller report, just check out his response:

The square brackets around the T mean that it was originally a lower case one - meaning it was part of a longer sentence. If the first part of it isn't damning, then why crop it out?

The podcast @braineclipse has mentioned suggests that there's far more to it that has been cropped off.
Can't really do that episode justice in a summary. The key point is that the full report needs to go to congress for them to do their job. Then one can have a somewhat informed opinion. Right now just about everything is speculation and spin.

Can't really do that episode justice in a summary. The key point is that the full report needs to go to congress for them to do their job. Then one can have a somewhat informed opinion. Right now just about everything is speculation and spin.
I'm halfway through part two, which is probably more enlightening and even more in depth to this point.

Back