• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I'm sure Trump would love to install himself as President for life, but he has less power now than he did a week ago. If the Democratic Party have a proper candidate in 2020, who runs on the issues and makes a positive campaign, they will crush Trump.

Trumpy Bear should run for the presidency, no one could out U! S! A! a guy who can unfurl Old Glory from his gullet. He'd walk it (or ride it on that dude's motorbike, which presumably isn't a Harley, unless they've made friends again).

Sadly he appears to be Chinese so I guess, like Obama, he's ineligible.

Trumpy bear is genius when you think about it. They could make a fortune just selling them outside the rallies alone.

They didn't have an electable candidate - that was obvious a long way out. Trump edging the win not so much, but the fact they had two very unappealing candidates was.

I didnt say they were right, just thats what they thought last time!

They assumed it would be a formality with Clinton. The thought they had it in the bag. Im pretty sure most are still in denial!

You think they can get it right next time? I wouldnt be so sure.

Back