• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Sadly he’s not unique in character. He an old man having a second childhood, nothing unusual except he has the money to be dangerous. The republicans have much to answer for clinging to him like a life raft and caring not a jot for the consequences and the effect on thier country let alone the world.
The blame lies at the door of the rich and corrupt people at the top of the political system.
It’s happening here in the Conservative party - power at all cost.

This is happening even more openly than in history because the global Anglo-American era of supremacy and control has been dwindling, and now at an alarming rate. What we are seeing is the very worst of Western Civilisation playing out in front of the world.

Sadly he’s not unique in character. He an old man having a second childhood, nothing unusual except he has the money to be dangerous. The republicans have much to answer for clinging to him like a life raft and caring not a jot for the consequences and the effect on thier country let alone the world.
The blame lies at the door of the rich and corrupt people at the top of the political system.
It’s happening here in the Conservative party - power at all cost.
Well on Trump, I can't recall seeing a person having literally no redeamable character traits at all. Nothing. Nada.

Well on Trump, I can't recall seeing a person having literally no redeamable character traits at all. Nothing. Nada.

He's bad at golf! That makes me chuckle because in his mind eye I bet he sees himself as an Arnold Palmer but we see Humpty Dumpty trying to hit the ball.

He's bad at golf! That makes me chuckle because in his mind eye I bet he sees himself as an Arnold Palmer but we see Humpty Dumpty trying to hit the ball.
No, no, no! He's the best (at cheating). Susann Pettersen did a bit of golfing with him, and said that he usually sliced the drive into the woods, but by magic his ball was always found perfectly placed on the fairway, much closer to the green than hers, a PGA champion...
He did a 57 round on a course where the PGA record is 61....

Leonard suggested that one of the “primary goals” in the establishment of Liberty University by Jerry Falwell Sr, the founder of the Moral Majority, and its massive expansion under his son’s leadership, was “to create generations of rightwing Christians who would run for public office for everything from dog-catcher to US president”.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/10/22/nbc-wsj-poll/1726244002/

President Donald Trump's approval rating has reached a new high, even as likely voters favor Democrats by 9 points to lead Congress, a new poll from NBC News and The Wall Street Journal found.

The poll found that 47 percent of respondents approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 49 percent disapprove. That is the best he has done in the NBC/WSJ poll since taking office. And it represents a major jump in the president's popularity; the same poll found him with a 39 percent approval rating six months ago.

The Democratic Party has to get its act together. A bit less yammering about Russia or Stormy Daniels and a bit more about big policies to change the lives of ordinary people. Get some corporate hack in a pink pussy hat to face-off against Trump in 2020 and they will lose. Bernie or bust, 2020.

Get ready for the perfect storm coming. Republicans will retain power in both houses. The next two years will be even worse than the two previous. Fact.

Well prediction rather than fact. Do you not think they'll flip the house?
With all the voter suppression (in Georgia the candidate is also secretary of state and thus responsible for who can and cannot vote and he's kicked off 53,000 mainly African America voters) and hack-ability of voting machines it's likely the Repubes will keep both houses. The American experiment of a Democratic Republic (it is NOT a democracy as there is the Electoral College) is going down the tubes. As is the European Experiment on the EU. Let's get ready for a New World Order. And apparently Trump's 5th ugly child (Donald didn't want to fcuk Ivanka pre-surgery) is a Gooner.

With all the voter suppression (in Georgia the candidate is also secretary of state and thus responsible for who can and cannot vote and he's kicked off 53,000 mainly African America voters) and hack-ability of voting machines it's likely the Repubes will keep both houses. The American experiment of a Democratic Republic (it is NOT a democracy as there is the Electoral College) is going down the tubes. As is the European Experiment on the EU. Let's get ready for a New World Order. And apparently Trump's 5th ugly child (Donald didn't want to fcuk Ivanka pre-surgery) is a Gooner.
Chin up mate. It is not game over yet. This is the part in the movie where the resistance fights back.

That or I'm going on Amazon to buy a few prepper books.

Back