• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

This is a bold move. Do they have a proof or just taking a punt?
I suspect the idea is that a court takes it seriously enough to get as far as discovery.
At that point, Trump either provides the evidence mandated in court or continues to lie and faces perjury charges.

I suspect they're just looking for a way of forcing the truth rather than actually winning any damages.

Just watched the Colbert/Comey interview which I expected to be late night tv show sound bites, but it wasn't all bad in fairness. He did pin him on a few items which I didn't expect. The interview aside I can see Comey running for POTUS, or at least that is what I heard buried under some of his responses.

This administration/regime is getting away with so much (more than would have derailed ANY previous Presidency), and they will keep getting away with it as long as the House and Senate have Republican majorities. And even if the Democrats take one or both back in the mid-terms in November, they'll have to grow a pair to do something.

There is an academic called Sarah Kendzior -she has a solid twitter presence - whose PhD was in autocratic regimes, who has been called out tRUmp for what he is. I recommend her book "The View from Flyover Country: Dispatches from the Forgotten America".

Apparently he also told them that the attack on Bataclan would have ended differently if only the concert goers had been armed.

No doubt there was a weapons ban at his speech, just like when Pence was there.

The fact that a video as preposterous as this one goes by barely unnoticed speaks volumes. We are literally watching the biggest fudgetard in the history of politicians at the height of his powers. America should withdraw from the Paris agreement and the Iranian nuclear deal, shut the borders and throw away the keys until they manage to elect someone who is fit to deal with the wider world.

Chaps, based on tRUmp violating the terms of the Iran deal I can say without great certainty that it's been lovely knowing you all and best of luck surviving the nuclear winter...

Back