• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

DXlqCt6XUAAEIbU.jpg

Well done that sub-editor.

I hope the people who want to protest Trump's visit are planning on going 10 times more mental over the Saudi Crown Prince coming to town.

Reactions: DTA
I hope the people who want to protest Trump's visit are planning on going 10 times more mental over the Saudi Crown Prince coming to town.

there is a really weird "advertising" campaign going on with that one, I've even seen banners on here

Do you not think you can hold the leader of the free world to higher standards than you do a Dictator of small nation, I do personally. The US hold them selves up as a beacon, if they were honest about their place in the world I think there would be a lot less backlash.

If I saw a Scumbag steel an purse I wouldn't be shocked but if a Priest did it I probably would be.

Do you not think you can hold the leader of the free world to higher standards than you do a Dictator of small nation, I do personally. The US hold them selves up as a beacon, if they were honest about their place in the world I think there would be a lot less backlash.

If I saw a Scumbag steel an purse I wouldn't be shocked but if a Priest did it I probably would be.

Fair point, but I don't think what they do as leader of their nations is equivalent, as in they aren't both stealing purses. Under the supposed reformer, public be-headings have doubled. Still a nutty religious tw@t, despite letting women drive now.

But more than that, the Saudis are the biggest state sponsor of terrorism going and money from the kingdom spreads that ideology far and wide. And we as a nation directly suffer from that with attacks on our soil.

Instead of red carpet, we should be telling him that the next time our people get killed in an attack done by people radicalised at a Mosque with Saudi funding, we will respond by bombing one of his palaces. But then I guess we can't do that, as we sell them too many weapons to defend themselves with (or they can do their best Assad impression in Yemen, if no defending is required).

Reactions: DTA
Some snippets from the agreement:

DXpj9ZiX4AE31_o.jpg

DXpmiNTWAAI_y9w.jpg

DXpmjZHWsAE2AgP.jpg

DXpndr2X0AAPDDx.jpg

DXpnsl0X4AUTUbs.jpg

DXpoKccWsAAGzLz.jpg

DXpoKccWsAAGzLz.jpg

OMG a president has an affair, terrible, awful, shocking.
Like that's never happened before, could have been worse, could have taken advantage of his position and done it in the Whitehouse with a young intern.
Or worse still had a clingy movie star bumped off after you and your brother have bedded her.

OMG a president has an affair, terrible, awful, shocking.
Like that's never happened before, could have been worse, could have taken advantage of his position and done it in the Whitehouse with a young intern.
Or worse still had a clingy movie star bumped off after you and your brother have bedded her.

This was while his wife was at home with his newborn son. Being the "family values" party, I'm sure the Republicans will be as upset over this as they were about Clinton's affairs.

According to this podcast, Stormy Daniels is apparently a legal genius. This lawsuit is basically about whether the original agreement is legally binding. If Trump maintains he knows nothing about it she is free to do whatever she wants with any texts and photos. If it is real, Trump will also have admitted to breaking various election laws. Probably nothing to come out of this as usual.

Back